Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Grey stingy size 7.

2manyhats

Familiar Face
Hi Loungers,

I've been looking for a Grey fedora for awhile now. I've looked on daBay, ended up with a tan Homburg. I've searched the classifieds here, and no luck. So, I'm now seeing if anyone has one out there for me. I could probably do max $30. Low, I know, but it's worth a shot. The worst that could happen is that no one has one, or no one is willing to part with one for the price I'm asking.[huh]

Thanks everyone. :)

cptjeff

Practically Family
Keep watching e-bay, one'll turn up. Watch for buy it nows in particular. A nice mid gray is hard to find for a low price because people want them. But you'll get one eventually, you just have to wait. And possibly go to $40 or so.

A lid for you

Stingy Grey Barlesoni Fur felt. 1-3/4 inch brim.

Grey, 1-5/8 inch Black Grosgrain, 4 inches up front to the crease, center dent 2 mild pinches.

The hat belongs to another Lounger, but he forwarded them to me to show and sell to a guy at work he was asking 30 per hat, this is the only size 7 in the lot.

I just called him, he said for you, 30 shipped.

I'm sending you a PM now.

2manyhats said:
Thanks for the encouragement! :D

PM with Pics sent.

I am sending you another PM, this one with pictures of this hat. If I don't hear back from you yet tonight, I'll look on the Lounge in the morning to see if you responded. No hurry, take your time.

Tim

2manyhats said:
Hi Loungers,

I've been looking for a Grey fedora for awhile now. I've looked on daBay, ended up with a tan Homburg. I've searched the classifieds here, and no luck. So, I'm now seeing if anyone has one out there for me. I could probably do max $30. Low, I know, but it's worth a shot. The worst that could happen is that no one has one, or no one is willing to part with one for the price I'm asking.[huh]

Thanks everyone. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot