Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted RMNZ ANJ-4 Size 44

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
OK, a kind of "Ersatz...".
As far as I remember mine from last year had a molded/casted Talon zipper. Aero uses them as well ( sometimes ).
Will try to get a seal from THE FEW whilst in Japan, if seal colored ( not bi- colored ), they are still my favored.

MET

A-List Customer
OK, a kind of "Ersatz...".
As far as I remember mine from last year had a molded/casted Talon zipper. Aero uses them as well ( sometimes ).
Will try to get a seal from THE FEW whilst in Japan, if seal colored ( not bi- colored ), they are still my favored.

I hope you would fine one that fits you. Bi-colored model is anything but an ANJ4

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Thx a lot...even though THE FEW bi-colored is extreemly well made in all details...if to be compared with an original, but the bi-color is surely not my taste...Only very wanted by japanese yougsters. I focus on a seal one.
Keep in touch.

zoran

Banned
Great jackets my friend.Lost Worlds looks powerfull against the Eastman anj4 warhorse trim.Did tou measure Lost Worlds Anj4 ???
What is the exact weight of each one?Lost worlds Anj4 against Eastman ANJ4 warhorse trim?Can you compare both jackets in the point of weight? Best.
Zoran

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy