Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted RMNZ ANJ-4 Size 44

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Fully agree, but there are others in seal.
Will be in Japan in two weeks...will try to get one...in seal.

John Lever

One Too Many
%20Anj-4/IMGP2438.jpg.html]
IMGP2438.jpg
[/U

Last edited:

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
John, my respect!, you are looking great!
Just one question, see you always with this wonderfull jacket, but why never with the Aero AN-J-4, which you praised so much?
Hope you aquired one since so great according to your skillfull review ( I mean it).
I would show these pics again and again...
Please dont get me wrong, the Aero is ( are ) one of the best in matters of leather, fleece, cut, service, friendlyness etc...but their zips and metalware/fasteners leave a lot of room for improvement...
Just curious.

Last edited:

John Lever

One Too Many
These are old photos of my 10 year old jacket. The Aero is as good just different.
I have never had any issues with Aero zips in fact the zip on my Anj4 is one of the best yet and works perfectly.
Also this a thread about RMNZ

Last edited:

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
OK, thx and accepted.
Just wondering why all this fuss about RMNZ AN-J-4 and liitle or no demand for the superb Aero AN-J-4.
Sorry for asking again, do you own an Aero AN-J-4? or an Aero IRVIN, I real like your Aero Irvin revues on the late war and CC Irvins. Great stuff.
Nevertherless , see you more in ELC Irvin's than Aero's, but maybe I did not check all...More photos of yours welcome.
Thx again for all your expertise and great articles here and in the VLJ. Love them all.
or

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
sure...but not as accurate in details, if one wants something close toan original...but not not bad.
LW improved a lot these last few years.
thx for the info.

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Compared to the ELC or FEW/ RMCNZ, hide/fur is too "teddy bear" like, zipper is not as good as the GW or ELC RMCNZ repro zips, cut is too "baggy".
All in all still OK, ( good value for money though if compared to the FEW) but not the best repro in aspects of accuracy.
Had one last year, sold it again immediatly.

MET

A-List Customer
P_20150905_202413.jpg

LW

P_20150905_202324.jpg

ELC

Sorry for the crappy android photos. But the fits of LW and ELC ANJ4 are almost the same and not baggy I suppose.

Last edited:

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Fits you great, I admit.
Maybe I should have ordered one size smaller. My mistake.
What is your zipper on the LW?
thx
Cheers

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24