Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WATHNE (?) Tweed Hacking Jacket, belted action back, Surgeon's cuffs, throat tab

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here

(sorry for the narcissistic fop in the auction photo)

A brand I'd not heard of, Looks like a solid jacket. Nice details

Very little out there on the brand;

Can anyone tell me anything? [huh]

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Blimey, he looks like a casting reject from Doctor Who. Where is the tweed from? If it isn't good stuff it wears out pretty quickly.

Rick Blaine

The poof wearing a popped collar, French cuffs & an oversize cravat with a c. '88 Robert Smith wig, does not help that perception.

"An' here all me pyrite shirts be at the dry cleaners, aaarrrr"!

Last edited:

Horace Debussy Jones

A-List Customer

Rick Blaine

Looks like a Ron Wood impersonator?
Anyway, the Wathne brand seems to be defunct, as there are but 2 pages of "vintage" stuff on ebay that I could find. Too bad, because it was nice high-end stuff, the majority of it being made for women, but there are a few cool things for fly fisherman and outdoorsy types too, such as this vest. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Wathne-Goose-Down-Fly-Fishing-Vest-/131282379197?pt=US_CSA_MC_Vests&hash=item1e910a21bd

That's cool.
EVERYONE wants to be Mick or Keef', no one wants to be Ron or Charlie or Bill, eh? Or, God forbid, Brian.

The auction copy states it's Italian.
It looked like high ticket for peanuts, we'll see.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR