Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Watson's Hat Shop in Arizona

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
Anyone here have some chocolate western hats that they would like to share images of. I am still considering a chocolate western hat. I have been turning it over in my head again and again. Feel free to share.

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
Anyone here have some chocolate western hats that they would like to share images of. I am still considering a chocolate western hat. I have been turning it over in my head again and again. Feel free to share.

Sorry, not up to speed o posting photos yet. I do have one hat in what I would describe as light milk chocolate made by Shorty at Caboy hats that's a beauty. I never heard of Watson's. I had several hats made for me by Aztex hats also located on Cave Creek road but that was at least 15 years ago, they also opened a shop in old Scottsdale. I haven't looked at prices recently for western hats but I'm sure they have skyrocketed. I hate to think what it would would cost to replace my westerns, the customs alone. When I was heavily involved in Cowboy action shooting I had many hats made by some of the better known makers at the time, 15-20 years ago, too many to occupy this post. With many you got what you paid for, some not so. Quite a few no longer exist.

Google "Clinton Anderson" the Downunder Horsemanship guy. His signature look is a chocolate western.
His catalog is full of models with dark brown western hats.
I've met him a few times & this guy is never not wearing a long sleeved button down shirt & starched & pressed Wranglers....
ClintonAnderson.jpg

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
Google "Clinton Anderson" the Downunder Horsemanship guy. His signature look is a chocolate western.
His catalog is full of models with dark brown western hats.
I've met him a few times & this guy is never not wearing a long sleeved button down shirt & starched & pressed Wranglers....
ClintonAnderson.jpg
I like that color. I will look to see what other chocolates he may wear or advertise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner