Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Website Addictions

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
When I get home from work every day I'm usually exhausted and want to spend a little time eyeballing my favorite sites. I start with the Aero Leather Sales Page, click over to JJ Hats, and then come to this site. I thought it might be interesting to hear from other Loungers as to their favorites and the reasons they go to them. What, to you, makes for an interesting or compelling sartorial site and why?

tropicalbob

Just to add to the above, I thought it might also be interesting to hear about personal favorites that many of us might not be aware of. Suggestions?

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Apart from the excellent hats and clothing, it's the positive and friendly atmosphere and attitude that has me coming back here.
There are too many fora out there on the web that are ruled over by the most acerbic and vitriolic of people. So much so, that I'd rather not read the rubbish that they spout.

tropicalbob

I couldn't agree more, but I was thinking that there must be sites out there of great interest that I'm completely unaware of. There is a discussion going on right now on the Outerwear forum, started by Nick123, regarding the manner in which the FL has contributed to our knowledge of style, materials, etc., and I'm constantly surprised by the links provided by members to sites that are fascinating and/or useful. I thought it might be a good thing to have a sort of general thread to which we could go in those moments when we've got nothing better to do and have exhausted the usual options.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello. I spend a lot of my extra time on eBay....LOL! Shop till ya drop for vintage shoes for my Husband or myself, Fedora Hats (YEA!!!) and of course I also find myself looking at the Custom Hatters websites. I find it nice to see what the hatters are doing. Then over to etsy....see if anything new is there. But of course, the LOUNGE here is the King of all websites. And from the day I became a member, I love to see what is new on the NRA website.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Apart from the excellent hats and clothing, it's the positive and friendly atmosphere and attitude that has me coming back here.
There are too many fora out there on the web that are ruled over by the most acerbic and vitriolic of people. So much so, that I'd rather not read the rubbish that they spout.

You are so correct. The lounge has some of the best people around the world posting here. You do not see what my Husband calls, "knuckle heads" posting on this site...they don't fit in and they know it right away, too!

ironthinker

New in Town
"The Shave Den" and "Blade and Badger" are grert Forums on Double Edge and Streight Edge shaving. Blade and Badger also has a Haberdashery thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL