Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wedding photos! (Slightly thirties-style)

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
OK, so this was almost a month ago - I've been receiving pics in my inbox since then, so this is a digest of the least untolerable ones...

bryllupsbilde1-1.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

Bilde245.jpg

Sanstitre-14qbb.jpg

Bilde015.jpg

Bilde022bb.jpg

Bilde077.jpg

P1010039.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

Question: First or last pic to be sent out with the thank-you cards?

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Congratulations!!! May you live happily forever.
The two of you make a beautiful couple.
All the pics are wonderful. What about making a collage for the thank you cards?

:eek:fftopic: but the dress the lady photographer is wearing looks like it was remade from an old kurotomesode, the most formal kimono for married women so is very befitting to be worn at a beautiful wedding such as yours.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They're all great photos. I'd go with the first one for thank you cards. To me (goofball that I am) I'm imaging a caption on the last one along the lines of "Obey? How the heck did that get in there?" or "Ooo, all my stuff's community property if I say I do..." ;) lol :eusa_clap

But if you had a good one of the two of you in the convertible with champagne, both looking toward the camera, THAT's what I'd go with. (Just in case something like that filters in shortly.)

Adele

One of the Regulars
Congratulations indeed!!!

I'd go with the first one. To me it seems more "Thank you card" like. The last one is wonderful in catching a moment, but I don't find it fitting for such. That's only my two cents though.

carter

I'll Lock Up
What a lovely wedding!

Thanks for sharing your wedding photos with us. They are wonderful and the setting as well. Good choice on the "Thank You" card photo. I trust your honeymoon was as lovely as your wedding. Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats