Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

streets-of-laredo-james-garner.jpg

RIP James Garner.

2012_01_01_archive.html

:( Love that guy.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Yup. I remember James Garner most from my childhood. I watched him Saturday nights in the TV Western series, "Maverick". He was Bret Maverick. James Kelly played his brother, Bart Maverick. They also had a cousin too, Beau Maverick, who was portrayed by Roger Moore of "James Bond" fame, (after Sean Connery).....He'll be sadly missed and fondly remembered.

Blackjack

One Too Many
Speaking of James Garner ( one of my favorite actors too) The derby that he's wearing in the Mel Gibson Maverick film looks like a Stetson "Bat Masterson", at least that's my guess... RIP Jim

John Galt

Vendor
John Galt, don't tell Joao that you are cutting that Resistol down to a porkpie.
;)

I have thus far only converted westerns for others. This is a potential conversion I suppose - that's what I bought it for - but it fits & the felt is impeccable. I like my westerns, and will probably keep it ;-)

John Galt

Vendor
Nope. If it did I would sell it to you. I've got too many hats, but it's hard to part with them.

It's much easier to find good hats in the smaller sizes. It is nice to be a pinhead sometimes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats