Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

Anything to trade? The black one is mine. Don't recall the size offhand. I also have a black & white boxed up somewhere but in bad shape after my dog thought it was a chew toy.
I did some research on what those fetch these days. I got nothing in that ballpark. Wonder if the patent has expired. There's a local leather shop here might could pull off something close. Those hats are about as rock and roll as it gets.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I did some research on what those fetch these days. I got nothing in that ballpark. Wonder if the patent has expired. There's a local leather shop here might could pull off something close. Those hats are about as rock and roll as it gets.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I know they are hard to find. I always thought it was a way for TL to showcase their stitching patterns, inlays & overlays. You probably know more about current market pricing than I do.

Enjoying watching Dakota again! Some great hats in that movie.......
M;)
51K0Ka93JfL.jpg

I guess you'd call a Stetson Dune a Western hat. I posted this on the What Hat Are You Wearing Today forum, but figured it'd be ok to post here too....
I had the brim trimmed and added a leather band, so its a bit different than the standard Dune.
View attachment 145617

I like the hat, but that coat is a show stopper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk