Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whadja get?!

griffer

Practically Family
GOK said:
Griffer - am I understanding this correctly? US Amazon sells groceries?...

Yes. It's a bit of a fluke. An on-line gourmet grocer that does deliveries in NY put their entire brick and mortar stock up on their Amazon storefront.

While some of their delicacies are worth the shipping, the milk is clearly only for NY people. Last I looked only 1 had been ordered. The user comments are fantastically funny, as are the user product pics.

I actually had this on my wish list, but nobody took the bait.

GOK

One Too Many
griffer said:
Yes. It's a bit of a fluke. An on-line gourmet grocer that does deliveries in NY put their entire brick and mortar stock up on their Amazon storefront.

Wow!

The user comments are fantastically funny, as are the user product pics.

The Tusken Raiders pic is great - such a cute little Jawa! lol

Novella

Practically Family
I got to travel.
dsc02575gu6.jpg

dsc02255uw0.jpg
dsc02499ub4.jpg

dsc02332sp6.jpg
dsc02426qo4.jpg
dsc02528xj7.jpg

dsc02557de5.jpg
dsc02564el7.jpg

Pope!

dsc02614nd6.jpg
One of the most interesting Christmases I've had.

Christopher

New in Town
OOOOHH!

AHHHHH!

Obviously Vatican City to see the Pope and Paris. Rome, Paris, Florence, Venice... Is that Amsterdam? I see the Alps..wonder where that is.

That looked to be a blast!

I travelled to. Trying to dump some of my pictures from Italy somewhere so everyone can see.

Now that was a Christmas for you!

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
GOK said:
So if he is a mini dachshund and a puppy, does that mean he is really, really tiny? :D Do you have any pics?

I'll try my darndest to get some up but I just can't seem to figure out this system, but yes he is really little, he fits in the tiny ledge between my counters and the floor in the kitchenlol

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
Awwwww, I hope you love your miniature dachshund as much as I loved my little girl Ilse. :) :)

Who's Ilse?

Up until September I had a Standard Dachshund, the vet said he had classic lung cancer symptoms, and it was a matter of put him out of his misery then or give him a steroid that may or may not make him any more comfortable.

Every time I'm at home Tippy is on my lap cuddling(and chewing:rage: lol ) or playing with me on the floor! It's great.:D

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Upon some rather dangerous fiddling on my work computer, my boss made it very irritable:D , I managed to add my puppy and his brother as my avatar, my little bro bought Tippy's bro, Enzo, yep the car he's 17 what else?lol

The only difference between them is that Tippy has a black collar around his neck, which of course you have to lift his chin to see it!lol
But I think Tippy is on the right.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
CanadaDoll -- what gorgeous dogs. I just want to reach into the avatar and grab one of them.

Someday soon I hope to get to a point or place where I can again have a little dog. The mini ones are so cute ( I had a chihuahua) -- and, as an added bonus, it is like having a puppy for all its life, except that he/she is really a grown dog.

karol

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
K.D. Lightner said:
CanadaDoll -- what gorgeous dogs. I just want to reach into the avatar and grab one of them.

Someday soon I hope to get to a point or place where I can again have a little dog. The mini ones are so cute ( I had a chihuahua) -- and, as an added bonus, it is like having a puppy for all its life, except that he/she is really a grown dog.

karol

You'll have to fight me for 'em!!!!!lol

I hope you can get yours soon, they are really nice to have around.
What was your Chihuahua's name?

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
griffer said:
Yes, those little guys just look so delicious!

/reaches for mustard and relish

That's apparently how hot dogs got named, cause an artist didn't know how to spell 'Dachshund' and put hot dog instead:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran