Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you snacking on?

EstherWeis

Vendor
Cherry and Lemon Chess pie minis from local pie shop "Living the Pie Life". [emoji16]

3155f88e3fa1e4794e77aab0e2d24d49.jpg

You’re welcome [emoji77]. How was that lemon chess?

Right now with a just cup (not a mug) of coffee:

If you see it in supermarket, GRAB IT!! Egg waffles with cacao cream filling!! :)

Résumé:
They are really nice and you can't overeat yourself, because the filling is so oversweetened frosting, that you reach maximum five pieces... :D

Last edited:
Wow! Wow! Wow! You are a very lucky man. SG has been on a tear this past week plus. I am not sure which or what looks to be the best of the lot, but it would be a lot of fun figuring it out.
:D

Thank you, I'm very proud of SGF. Other than her selection in men (really just one guy - she made one silly decision 21 years ago / hey, her mistake, my gain), she's always on her game.

It's really hard to call which is the best:

Lemon cake: Moist as heck with a strong lemon flavor, but not overly sweet.

Cheddar and Beer rolls: Light and not overwhelmed with cheese, but I didn't get a real beer flavor, just a good yeasty taste

Torta: Outstanding in the way that simple things, done well, are incredible. The custard, tart crust and pine nuts harmonized beautifully

Braided breads: The cherry cheese one worked better than the lemon cheese, but both were quite tasty. The braided bread will serve as a jumping off point for future combos - maybe something savory next time.

Cheese and egg bread: This is incredible. The bread is light, the cheese and egg tasty but not overwhelming - it's kinda like a breakfast egg dish meets a pizza and formed this outrageously enjoyable-to-eat thing.

Thank you, I'm very proud of SGF. Other than her selection in men (really just one guy - she made one silly decision 21 years ago / hey, her mistake, my gain), she's always on her game.

It's really hard to call which is the best:

Lemon cake: Moist as heck with a strong lemon flavor, but not overly sweet.

Cheddar and Beer rolls: Light and not overwhelmed with cheese, but I didn't get a real beer flavor, just a good yeasty taste

Torta: Outstanding in the way that simple things, done well, are incredible. The custard, tart crust and pine nuts harmonized beautifully

Braided breads: The cherry cheese one worked better than the lemon cheese, but both were quite tasty. The braided bread will serve as a jumping off point for future combos - maybe something savory next time.

Cheese and egg bread: This is incredible. The bread is light, the cheese and egg tasty but not overwhelming - it's kinda like a breakfast egg dish meets a pizza and formed this outrageously enjoyable-to-eat thing.
I would be very content with any one of these magical treats. Overwhelmed with joy and gluttony is how I would feel with the option to partake from all.
:D

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
Lately sausage sticks (mainly turkey, but occasionally beef) and cheese cubes have been a staple for my wife and me. I also have discovered that spicy pork rinds and smoked oysters are an excellent pairing. Smoked almonds (which I discovered I can make at home as an outgrowth of my meat-smoking activities) aren’t at all safe around me.

And I’ve gained three pounds in a week from the Halloween candy my darling wife brought home for our three daughters—peanut butter and chocolate are my mortal enemies.

Lately sausage sticks (mainly turkey, but occasionally beef) and cheese cubes have been a staple for my wife and me. I also have discovered that spicy pork rinds and smoked oysters are an excellent pairing. Smoked almonds (which I discovered I can make at home as an outgrowth of my meat-smoking activities) aren’t at all safe around me.

And I’ve gained three pounds in a week from the Halloween candy my darling wife brought home for our three daughters—peanut butter and chocolate are my mortal enemies.

But as an agnostic, I'll say that peanut butter and chocolate are some of the strongest evidence there is a God.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points