Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Shangas

I'll Lock Up

My brother snapped this the other day. The suit is the "Parkleigh Aristocrat" Can't really tell in this picture but it is quite fitted, has almost no shoulder padding and if the pants were cuffed and not falling down a bit (I need buttons for braces) the cut reminds me very much of the early 20s.

Very nice!

I generally use the buttons off of old, discarded shirts for my braces.

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
My getup for the 8th Annual Jazz Age Lawn Party last weekend. 1940's Dobbs boater, '20s glasses, '30s/early '40s tie, modern Paul Fredrick shirt, early '40s suit jacket, '50s slacks, Bass saddle shoes, Mitchell Ukulele.
CIMG5553_zps9fb62642.jpg

CIMG5543_zps8d7d53ad.jpg

Here with fellow Lounger Dhermann1
CIMG5526_zps46f901fc.jpg

mrlamp

New in Town
everyday outfit

I have observed that many of you go vintage, but personally I prefer a little more urban. Lately I have tried more of a timeless style, but today I was back on the more urban kind of thing.

Green chinos from H&M
Black t-shirt with some motive from J&J
Grey cardigan from these glory days.
Black hat from Zara (I suspect it to be a trilby)

I am pretty new to the whole fedora lounge, as well as dress properly beyond Jack & Jones clothing. Also the whole concept of wearing hats are settling into me, so please go easy on me.

c8F

MikeBravo

One Too Many
I have observed that many of you go vintage, but personally I prefer a little more urban. Lately I have tried more of a timeless style, but today I was back on the more urban kind of thing.

Green chinos from H&M
Black t-shirt with some motive from J&J
Grey cardigan from these glory days.
Black hat from Zara (I suspect it to be a trilby)

I am pretty new to the whole fedora lounge, as well as dress properly beyond Jack & Jones clothing. Also the whole concept of wearing hats are settling into me, so please go easy on me.

c8F

Love, love the cardigan. The hat is nice, just needs a bit of an angle on it. Here is a good thread on the topic of hat tilt on the lounge: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?19281-To-Tilt-or-Not-to-Tilt...That-is-the-Question!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
This is from Saturday. We had a send off for one of our great club members, who would ride during the winter 200 miles round trip to our meetings! After we scattered his ashes on the mountain, we all started up our bikes, and revved the engines, I am sure he would approve! There were actually a lot more motorcycles then in my photo. I was dressed semi vintage, 501 jeans, saddle ring boots, classic motorcycle leather jacket, but I departed by wearing our club T-Shirt in his honer.
IMG_20130824_101752_511_zps02416fc8.jpg
IMG_20130824_102452_349_zps40331efd.jpg
IMG_20130824_103541_524_zps712f7d28.jpg

AntonAAK

Practically Family
wed1.jpg

Apologies for the 'Catalogue Man' pose.

Modern Austin Reed linen jacket, Re-Vamp Vintage spearpoint collar shirt, trousers by Spencer's Trousers in Yorkshire, vintage Christies of London hat, vintage tie and tie bar.

Inspired by this picture from another thread.

montgomeryward1943c.jpg

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
wed1.jpg

Apologies for the 'Catalogue Man' pose.

Modern Austin Reed linen jacket, Re-Vamp Vintage spearpoint collar shirt, trousers by Spencer's Trousers in Yorkshire, vintage Christies of London hat, vintage tie and tie bar.

Inspired by this picture from another thread.

montgomeryward1943c.jpg

Inspired by? It's a dead ringer for the look on paper! I must have a wander down Jermyn Street this week; I've seen some very nice jackets in various sales...

Metatron

One Too Many
Good stuff,
A similar warm weather look from me today, for a date of sorts :eek:;) at the Victoria & Albert museum.

1950s Swedish work jacket with new buttons, salt and pepper polo shirt, linen trousers. Grey Suede brogues.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran