Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
Last week.
1960's Norfolk jacket, '50s does '30s Stetson cap, '30s tie, '80s does '40s herringbone slacks
CIMG5817_zps3d0c2e14.jpg

CIMG5820_zps58ce8cca.jpg

Following day, went all out with the tweed. 1959 dated casual tweed jacket, '50s knit tie, '50s sweater, '50s tweed Empire cap, '40s tweed slacks.
CIMG5824_zps64d09e1a.jpg

CIMG5825_zps5458914b.jpg

CIMG5827_zps1d918136.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chasseur. Great picture of you two. Needless to say your son got a lot bigger since we saw each other. Superman indeed.

Great tweed trousers and cap, GEF.

Miss Slapstick

New in Town

Winter have arrived in Norway and I'm one of the few who have been looking forward to it. Now I can wear my lovely glamorous 1930s coats !
Don't look at the modern background, I'm in the process of moving and am staying in a apartment while I search for my new dream home :coffee:

Miss Slapstick

New in Town
Thank you, all of you <3 I love my 30s coats, it makes me happy just to wear them.
The mittens are very traditional here in Norway. This pair I bought (yes..oh shame..I do knit/crochet actually) at the local crafts shop in the little town I live in at the moment. This place have one grocery store, a church, a bank and the crafts shop is open - combined with café - every Saturday..it is super charming and very old fashioned :)

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many

Winter have arrived in Norway and I'm one of the few who have been looking forward to it. Now I can wear my lovely glamorous 1930s coats !
Don't look at the modern background, I'm in the process of moving and am staying in a apartment while I search for my new dream home :coffee:

Simply stunning Miss Slapstick! (Love the name!) You look like you stepped right out of a MGM musical! I always look forward to the colder months for the same reason, an excuse to wear heavy wool overcoats! Welcome to the lounge!

Miss Slapstick

New in Town
RBH : Thanks a bunch ! Photobooth ain't exactly the best camera but it'll have to do..it's that or my mobile.. and that's even worse :)

Christmassy makes me think of my fellow Norwegian, Sonja Henie..Queen of Christmassy :eek:

GoldenEraFan: Thank you so much ! I'm a huge slapstick fan and research film history as well as restore silent comedies for DVD/Blu-ray - working on the first release of several. The "MGM chorus girl look" is my favorite, those girls had the perfect combo of sweet and spicy I think :eusa_clap

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
I was actually thinking that the shot did in fact remind me very much of Sonja Henie,.... great shot!
RBH : Thanks a bunch ! Photobooth ain't exactly the best camera but it'll have to do..it's that or my mobile.. and that's even worse :)

Christmassy makes me think of my fellow Norwegian, Sonja Henie..Queen of Christmassy :eek:

GoldenEraFan: Thank you so much ! I'm a huge slapstick fan and research film history as well as restore silent comedies for DVD/Blu-ray - working on the first release of several. The "MGM chorus girl look" is my favorite, those girls had the perfect combo of sweet and spicy I think :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy