Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

simonc

Practically Family
Controbootin
SJC cord shirt
Warpath belt
IH 55's
1Ac4IUR.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I built a shack this weekend for a design competition. Designed, materials sourced and built in 8 hours. Cost $15 total, slept five.

1940s Powr House plaid corduroy cap
1936 Albert Richard "The Souix" Hudson's Bay Point Blanket Coat
Stifel dot chore coat
1952 Australian army pants
2008 Maine Hunting Shoes

I built a shack this weekend for a design competition. Designed, materials sourced and built in 8 hours. Cost $15 total, slept five.

1940s Powr House plaid corduroy cap
1936 Albert Richard "The Souix" Hudson's Bay Point Blanket Coat
Stifel dot chore coat
1952 Australian army pants
2008 Maine Hunting Shoes
Fantastic! :eusa_clap

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
For the past couple of months, my design professor has been telling me that I need to bring back the classic architect bow tie and round glasses look.

Mercer

One of the Regulars
Perhaps not very reminiscent of the "golden years" (whatever those may be), but . . .

J. Press University Stripe OCBD
Levi's 505 jeans
Wrangler belt
Georgia Boot work socks
8" Bean Boots

Last edited:

cpdv

One of the Regulars
Perhaps not very reminiscent of the "golden years" (whatever those may be), but . . .

J. Press University Stripe OCBD
Levi's 505 jeans
Wrangler belt
Georgia Boot work socks
8" Bean Boots
Bean Boots are always a good choice! They are made in my home town I have a couple friends that work there and my uncle runs it. If you ever come an visit the store in Freeport please call it "Beans" and not LL Bean.

Mercer

One of the Regulars
Bean Boots are always a good choice! They are made in my home town I have a couple friends that work there and my uncle runs it. If you ever come an visit the store in Freeport please call it "Beans" and not LL Bean.

Glad you like 'em, cpdv! :cool:

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
At Il Pagliacci last night. My 1940s Palm Beach dinner jacket, with 1950s vintage dinner suit trousers (from a late 1950s British, Burton dinner suit), 1930s vintage grosgrain pointed bow tie, vintage Krementz stud and cufflinks set, and modern BB formal shirt.

409113279.jpg

409113289.jpg

409113281.jpg

Last edited:

fashion frank

One Too Many
At Il Pagliacci last night. My 1940s Palm Beach dinner jacket, with 1950s vintage dinner suit trousers (from a late 1950s British, Burton dinner suit), 1930s vintage grosgrain pointed bow tie, vintage Krementz stud and cufflinks set, and modern BB formal shirt.

409113279.jpg

409113289.jpg

409113281.jpg

Looking very sharp my good man ,reminds me of a Bogart look from one of his movies !

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner