Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
It's an old picture house Eddie that's currently being restored, a good venue to stand with lots of other decent vintage/retro shops nearby not that I should be telling you!
The quality of the waistoat is far above anything else I've seen, the back is longer than the front and the buttons are brass inlaid with MOP, I almost had a replica made using the original buttons but I'm glad I didn't now as I can fit into it, it has a couple of moth nips but hey who's 'working' clothes didn't back then?

Last edited:

Retro Spectator

Practically Family
I changed multiple times today. Here are some of the outfits I wore today! The shirt is from K-Mart. The ties I got at the thrift store today. I think the Trojan tie is from the 50s or earlier, and the Ivytone Londonderry is probably from the 50s or 60s. :D
C19AM2q.jpg

U0SwbQW.jpg

kbshHND.jpg

cIIgThA.jpg

ZW63DTl.jpg

2BA7vhr.jpg

Last edited:

Retro Spectator

Practically Family
Today I went back to the thrift store to get some more ties. I'm guessing all of these I got today are from the late 50s, or early 60s. I can't decide which to wear for the rest of the day. I like them all. :D

raFZl5z.jpg

pshakJX.jpg

BXnjfqm.jpg

KZiHRqf.jpg

5C363l5.jpg

AcPg8O4.jpg

guitarmasta12

A-List Customer
74316d659cc2baf98b8ec1ae2cb2015c.jpg
wearing my blue and white striped 3 - three piece pincord suit. Got my Early 40s Manor fedora with my jos a bank 50s sig tie. Also wearing my 40s mesh spectators

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Eddie Derbyshire

Practically Family
Hah! You're laughing TT, but nobody messed with me all night, or tried to deal Opium on my watch...

Seriously though, I didn't realise my default stance was so thuggish! I guess dressing up doesn't matter if that's the image I'm projecting! Time to walk around with some books on my head...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana