Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Oh boy! I think I'd just start decomposing at that temperature!
Ha! That sounds like am accurate description. The heat, coupled with the stifling humidity, can make for an uncomfortable time.
229316851e09aa73214b58aa0f337252.jpg

Here's me today trying to beat the heat in baggy chinos, a white cotton t-shirt, Chuck Taylor canvas sneakers, and a straw hat.
I'm losing the battle.

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
dh, that sky tells the story. My mom's family is from the south and I know alllll about heat/humidity. Plus, the midwest gets it too. But it was a lovely day here today. I feel for the gents because a dress or skirt is so much more comfortable sometimes.

Eddie Derbyshire

Practically Family
Ha! That sounds like am accurate description. The heat, coupled with the stifling humidity, can make for an uncomfortable time.
229316851e09aa73214b58aa0f337252.jpg

Here's me today trying to beat the heat in baggy chinos, a white cotton t-shirt, Chuck Taylor canvas sneakers, and a straw hat.
I'm losing the battle.
A solid look! Nice hat!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks Eddie & Swanson_eyes. This is pretty standard workday attire for me during the summer. I am a fan of warmer weather, but it's reached that point here that I'm looking for some cooler.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points