Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Maybe Chris Craft would make you a pair :).

Kidding aside, you would probably have to go custom and, while I've never done that for shoes (thankfully, I am a perfect 11.5 D, which is quite common and the only OTR item for me that fits well without tailoring or tweaking), I can only image how silly expensive that would be. Allen Edmonds might do something in your size and they, periodically, carry spectators.

Or you could go with a white buck and, I'd bet, you could find someone who carries one in your size.

If I buy too many shoes, cows will soon be on the endangered species list. :)

If I buy too many shoes, cows will soon be on the endangered species list. :)

I'll admit, I literally looked on Allen Edmond's site to see if they even carried that size - I didn't know that anyone did. Holy Cow, that is one big foot size. But I bet someone makes a white buck or similar summer suit appropriate shoe in that size, but your options will be limited. I just think those suits look so much better with a shoe like that than with the standard dress shoe (they feel to "heavy" to me with a linen suit).

PeterB

One of the Regulars

When I left the house this morning headed to church it was a nice pleasant day. Nice enough for a three piece suite. By the time I got home, it was oppressively hot again. I really need to look into having a linen suite made.

What might be called a commanding presence

Heathfox

New in Town
Good evening!
I made my Fedora Lounge debut down in the "Great Outdoors" section, so this is my first contribution to this thread, which so far I've only enjoyed as a reader and viewer. Such a huge number of well-dressed people!!

So here is me today, ready to head out for luncheon with the in-laws. The weather is getting warm again, and that calls for linen jackets! I know I'm not supposed to have my jacket open while standing up, but I like to show my fairisle jumper to the world! None of what I wear is true vintage, but sort of "vaguely inspired" by those far-off days.

Please kindly overlook the heap of dumped packsacks at my side, I should have tidied up.... Also sorry for the PB link, I still haven't mastered the art of making my images actually show up in the thread.

http://s772.photobucket.com/user/Heathfox/media/P1050133_zpsrhasjd0p.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Regards,
Philipp

Last edited:

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
this is my basic summer outfit. minus the sweater if it's hot. minus the sweater and jacket if it's really hot.
1920s trousers found by Fastuni.

_1030225_zpswin3frdy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy