Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

gluegungeisha

Practically Family
Patrick Murtha said:
More about the lap accessory, please. :)

Haha, funny story!

I saw him at an antique mall and instantly fell in love. He's an Arnold Print Works rabbit, a repro of the same rabbits made in the late 1800's. When I took him to the register to buy him, I ended up being a dollar short, sadly. I told this guy I was seeing at the time the story just for a laugh, and found the rabbit at my door a few days later. I usually don't like stuffed animals at all, but he's...special. :p

gluegungeisha said:
Haha, funny story!

I saw him at an antique mall and instantly fell in love. He's an Arnold Print Works rabbit, a repro of the same rabbits made in the late 1800's. When I took him to the register to buy him, I ended up being a dollar short, sadly. I told this guy I was seeing at the time the story just for a laugh, and found the rabbit at my door a few days later. I usually don't like stuffed animals at all, but he's...special. :p

Tsk, tsk... lovely Lounger gals taking advantage of the fellas... lol

Dinerman said:
swiss coat
'30s blue silk tie
brown borsalino
black trousers
gray shoes
white button down shirt
IMG_4586.jpg

I like the jacket. That collar looks very Blade Runner-esque; very hip.

Always interesting, D-man!

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
The temperature plummeted in Wisconsin, from 40 above yesterday to 40 below wind chills today. Yikes!

I 'm a bit of a lounge lizard today:

Black/white houndstooth wool/silk single-breasted three-button ventless sportcoat
Black gabardine cuffed trousers
Paul Fredrick black point collar French cuff shirt, silver monogram on left cuff, open neck, teeshirt not visible
Black pocket square, points up
Square silver and black cufflinks
Black belt with silver buckle and tip
Swiss Army watch with black band (right wrist)
Polished stainless steel link bracelet (left wrist)
Calvin Klein Truth cologne
All-black OTC socks with subtle woven diamond pattern
Allen Edmonds black Grayson tassel mocs
Black leather trenchcoat
Black leather gloves
Susan Horton rayon chenille red/black scarf
Black wide-brim fedora with black band, feather, pearl hatpin
Polartec Arctic 180s black wrap-around ear warmers

Patrick Murtha said:
The temperature plummeted in Wisconsin, from 40 above yesterday to 40 below wind chills today. Yikes!

I 'm a bit of a lounge lizard today:

Black/white houndstooth wool/silk single-breasted three-button ventless sportcoat
Black gabardine cuffed trousers
Paul Fredrick black point collar French cuff shirt, silver monogram on left cuff, open neck, teeshirt not visible
Black pocket square, points up
Square silver and black cufflinks

[...]

Whats with all the black on the Loungers today? This sounds really, really slick, PM -- especially the shirt.

Too cool! :icon_smil (pun?)

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
CharlestonBows said:
Whats with all the black on the Loungers today? This sounds really, really slick, PM -- especially the shirt.

Too cool! :icon_smil (pun?)

Thanks, CB! I was going to say that I was a cold-blooded lounge lizard...but of course, that wouldn't explain how I could survive 40 below.

kiltie

Practically Family
I'm wearing clothes...

Tonight I played a gig with a good friend of mine, Aaron Tilt. Texas flavored Americana with bagpipes ( c'mon... don't act like you've never heard of such a thing!) We opened up for Bruce Robison, a regionally famous song writer who has put together hits for some of the biggest names in country and folk, if you believe in that kind of stuff. Anyhoo... I got my MacGregor Hunting kilt, bottle green hose, Doctor Martin brogues, button down shirt, SAFD sweatshirt, capped off by Schott motorcycle jacket and tweed cap. Working man's highland punk... If anyone can point me in the direction of some MOD Highland type shoes, I'd like that a great deal. Oh yeah...and if I look like Marty Feldman in the last pic, it's cuz I had to photoshop my "Village of the Damned" eyes...

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/pipes.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/pipes2.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/pipes3.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/safdkiltie/pipe4-1.jpg

Thanks!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Mmm, I think he looks just as good! :p
Nikki
metropd said:
Why did you roll up your sleeves loosen your tie and take off your jacket for school. When I go to school I never do. Do they not let you wear a jacket to school???[huh] You look so good in the first picture why would you purposley not look as good?

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
These are awesome Paddy! If they were black and white I woulda thought you helped build the Titanic!
Besides, nothing like seeing a man in work clothes!
Nikki
PADDY said:
When I looked at these I thought, "not a million miles away from those famous shots of the guys working on building the skyscrapers in NYC in the 30's!!" Sorry if my dress lowers the tone among you finely dressed gents, but at least there is a Depression Era look to them!!;)
Garden003.jpg

Garden002.jpg

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
Another meeting with my casual CEO, so a tieless day for me:

Jos. A Bank Signature light gray plaid single-breasted two-button ventless suit
Brooks Bros. red mini-check button-down, open neck (on which I dribbled coffee this morning, but water got it out :))
Red pocket square with blue edging, points up
Cole-Haan red genuine lizard dress belt with small brass buckle
Fossil watch with gold/silver band (right wrist)
Polished stainless steel link bracelet (left wrist)
Burberry cologne
Light gray OTC socks
Florsheim Imperial burgundy captoes
Nautica black double-breasted topcoat
Black leather gloves
Geoffrey Beene red patterned scarf
Champ light brown fedora with wide black band, feather

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:
Lovely outfit Miss Hannah, I especially like your shoes.
DITTO! What's on the lapel?

Here's my hippy/mod/victorian outfit from yesterday. Sorry for the lousy pics.
Jeans with tapestry in the bell and velvet ribbon lace up on the sides. Sleevelss batwing sweater overtop of matching shirt. Burgundy shoes too... I know, all a bit matchy-matchy but I like it!
2233241258_6145cffd37.jpg

2233240806_f814a7f1d1.jpg

2232452427_46b37da6f3.jpg

crystal earrings and cameo brooch
2233240194_27e3fa209c.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marty M. said:
MissHannah said:
Outfit310108A.jpg

QUOTE]

Anyone looking this good deserves to have her picture brought forward to the next page ;) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap .
Marty Mathis

Agreed! Miss hannah, you look gorgeous! I'm not going to post what I'm wearing for some time -- way too many pretty ladies here and I'm not one of them! lol

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy