Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Betty you are SO gorgeous, post away!!!

GGG this is fabulous! What an awesome skirt, and I love the lace on the crinoline! That sweater is darling too, love the shade! :eusa_clap
Nikki
gluegungeisha said:
2232544077_d858ca4c46_o.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
gluegungeisha said:
I love crinoline...

2232544077_d858ca4c46_o.jpg

Awesome beaded cardi and I'm a sucker for those prints on skirts!

ohairas - if you mean the brooch it's a little wooden leaping gazelle!
vintage betty - what, are you crazy?!!! Anyway, I'm just photogenic... bit of a moose in real life ;)

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
A beautiful picture of me blinking...

My '60s German overcoat
argyle sweatervest
'30s geometric patterned jacquard tie.
IMG_4599.jpg
IMG_4604.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
CharlestonBows said:
The tie/shirt/sweater combo is rockin. Really cool.

What are the trousers like?
Modern black herringbone with 1-1/2 inch cuffs. Nice high waisted full legged cut, but crummy thin poly-blend fabric.

Marty M.

Vendor
Patrick Murtha said:
Another meeting with my casual CEO, so a tieless day for me:

Two thumbs way up for my pal PM. One thumb way down for the casual CEO.

Vintage Betty said:
I'm not going to post what I'm wearing for some time -- way too many pretty ladies here and I'm not one of them!

:eek: . Oh, then it must be the other beautiful Vintage Betty that we've been seeing at the Lounge :eusa_doh: .
Marty Mathis

Jerekson

One Too Many
I've been camping for the past week, so I'll post some pictures of those outfits later.

Today, I'm wearing this:

Jacket_4.png

kiltie

Practically Family
Your Jacket

Jerekson,

That Jacket is neat-o mosquito!!! I've been looking high and low for something along that line so's I can wear it with a fedora in hopes of skirting the whole "Indy" thing. That one's got the attitude without looking like you're trying to cop somebody else's look. That one there looks pretty darn smart...

Jerekson

One Too Many
Wowee zowee, yippy skippy! Thanks alot Kiltie! I really hit it big with this jacket - I too had been looking for the style for ages. I've always had a knack for poorly listed items on eBay, and I picked this one up for a steal! And she hardly put up a fight with only 2 bids!

I'm really likeing the thing so far. My only complaint is that the armholes are ultra low. But I guess that's to be expected. and it's not as much of an issue with a jacket as it is with a suit, I guess.

Marty M.

Vendor
Jerekson the Hipster.

Jerekson said:
I've been camping for the past week, so I'll post some pictures of those outfits later.

Today, I'm wearing this:

Jacket_4.png

Very hip jacket Jerekson. It fits you very well. Any idea of it birth?
Marty Mathis

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jerekson said:

Today, I'm wearing this:

Jacket_4.png

Jerekson, I think that is one of the best photos you have contributed to this thread. You look great! :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty

Jerekson

One Too Many
I'm certainly glad you guys approve. Just wait until I get some better shots up. That picture doesn't do it enough justice.

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
Management said, dress in red today, this being the start of Heart Health Month, and ours being a health company (nutraceuticals). This also being "Casual Friday" in an already business casual workplace, that meant lots of red sweatshirts, hockey shirts, etc. My take on red was, of course, somewhat different:

Jos. A. Bank brick red single-breasted three-button single-vent blazer
Winter white cuffed gabardine trousers
Jis. A. Bank white button-down
XMI red patterned tie
White pocket square, triangular fold
Trafalgar red patterned braces
Swiss Army watch with black band (right wrist)
Polished stainless steel link bracelet (left wrist)
Jos. A. Bank black paisley OTC socks
Cole-Haan black split-toe lace-ups, high shine
Nautica black double-breasted topcoat
Black leather gloves
Susan Horton rayon chenille red/black patterned scarf
Vintage Champ black velour short-brim fedora with patterned gray band and large feather, very "Tyrolean" in style (organizational pins in photo have been removed)

2604821900102775237S500x500Q85.jpg

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
Marty M. said:
That's right PM. Be that Rebel and set an example :eusa_clap . Dress for Success not Recess.
Marty

Interestingly, people here love the way I dress -- I get so many positive comments -- and I've noticed a few more guys wearing ties lately. Oddly, it's the uppermost layer of management that seems most philosophically committed to business casual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy