Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

MissS

A-List Customer
Slim Portly said:
15100313544.jpg

Oooh, I like!

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Darhling said:
I think this is one of my favorite outfits from you. I think the color of the suits fits you perfectly and the red bowtie is a fabulous 'dot over the i'. The spectators look really great, did they fit well enough?
Thank you thank you! It was a fun outfit to wear. The shoes are perfect. Since that model is deadstock (I'm fairly certain) I had to order one-half size larger than I usually wear. They were just the tiniest bit too big as is, so put in a pair of arch-supporting inserts that are very comfortable and took up the extra half-size just perfectly. I can't find the same model of shoe in black and white, unfortunately.

And thanks to the positive feedback yesterday I picked up another bow tie last night (gotta love payday) and I'll keep adding them to my repertoire as I find interesting ones that I can utilize.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Lucky Strike said:
I'll try to show my face more often, but auto-photography isn't very flattering when it comes to facial expressions, I'm afraid...
Tell me about it. Notice that I have just slightly less than two expressions in all of my pictures. I just can't stand the guillotine-inspired photos that are posted. Everyone looks like fashion models that have been placed in the witness protection program.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Lucky Strike - great pics!

Going to a store opening.

Ivory suit, the skirt has some nice kick-pleats (I think they are called) in the back, so I am able to take normal steps when I walk. It doesn't show, but the fabric is very texturized and looks and feels very luxurious.
Brown shoes.

DSC01537.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
This was my travel outfit when I visited the U.K. earlier in May:
2515828383_912112ee98.jpg

Red gloves with white piping not visable.
2516653124_aa5af6c8c8.jpg

That's me to the right, matching lovely Lisa.

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
This what I wore when I was out last night. The dress is a 1930s find which I previously posted in the "Show us your purchases" thread. It's quite hard to see in this picture but the bust is velvet.

n61005476_35831685_9657.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Fine.. I give in to peer pressure for now. Here is some face for you today. Who would have thought concentrating on the clothes could spark so many pm's!

Went for a drive in the country earlier with my pug and is going to out dinner later - so I threw on my favorite daily dress because of its versatility

dress from Zara
suede shoes from Gucci
seamed stockings from Cervin
hat from Gucci
(not shown : big black clutch from Urban Outfitters)

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Lola Valentine said:
This what I wore when I was out last night. The dress is a 1930s find which I previously posted in the "Show us your purchases" thread. It's quite hard to see in this picture but the bust is velvet.

n61005476_35831685_9657.jpg

simply gorgeous!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL