Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Slim Portly

One Too Many
AlanC said:
p1013698zf9.jpg
Great pocket square!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Great looks all, Darhling.

I especially like this Chinese number.You just don't see enough of them in the West.

DSC_0005.jpg

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Dahling, love love love your chengosam!
I too have purchased one but plan to wear it for my Halloween costume; Kate Capshaw as "Willie" Scott in Temple of Doom.

Mrs. Merl

Practically Family
Okay, well, it isn't my first post - but it is my first post on this thread with picture! I wore this (not today - the other day) to "celebrate" the opening of ski season (A-Basin yay!) I didn't go skiing so I wore a cute wintry sweater, kinda vintagy.

ToBeSortedOct1708063.jpg
[/IMG]

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
thank you all, you are most kind.

Mrs. Merl - I absolutely love that sweater! my newest obsession is definitly wintery sweaters just like that in ivory and light blue! I am having visions of me iceskating in a sweater like that and a pair of ivory pants of some sort :)

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Burgandy band collar heavy cotton pullover shirt
vintage braces
1951 battledress trousers
brown leather shoes
tweed flat cap
1943 E-1 flight jacket
232410.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Trying the Bold Look today. Warm but windy.

*1940s Champ
*modern Halston 100% wool suit
*1950s(?) dacron tie
*late-1940s tie bar
*AE shoes

me067.jpg

front003.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Yesterday's office attire. Double breasted six/four button peak collar suit (a buttery soft micro cord in chestnut taupe), green tweed two pocket waistcoat, jungle green dress shirt, silk tie with pale green/grey/silver floral design, brown suede plain toe shoes, brown socks with yellow speckled pattern, vintage lorgnette with new black lace ribbon, gold double Albert chain, silver pocket watch, vintage vesta case, vintage tobacco leaf knife fob, nickel plated sleeve garters, vintage gold tone wrap around cufflinks, vintage mesh tie clip, brown derby.

DSC04130-web.jpg

DSC04134-web.jpg

DSC04138-web.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Slim Portly said:
Yesterday's office attire. Double breasted six/four button peak collar suit (a buttery soft micro cord in chestnut taupe), green tweed two pocket waistcoat, jungle green dress shirt, silk tie with pale green/grey/silver floral design, brown suede plain toe shoes, brown socks with yellow speckled pattern, vintage lorgnette with new black lace ribbon, gold double Albert chain, silver pocket watch, vintage vesta case, vintage tobacco leaf knife fob, nickel plated sleeve garters, vintage gold tone wrap around cufflinks, vintage mesh tie clip, brown derby.

DSC04130-web.jpg

DSC04134-web.jpg

DSC04138-web.jpg

Simply wonderful!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mary

Practically Family
Yesterday I went for a stern look with a white blouse and a simple pencilskirt.
But I had some problem with the blouse not staying neat under the skirt when I sat down. What can be done?
2008_1020visby080046.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Bugsy said:
Simply wonderful!!!
Thank you, sir. Two minor points: I have a pair of gold-tone sleeve garters on order from Fogey Unlimited, and I think they would have looked much better with this ensemble, but I was impatient. Also I committed the sin of wearing a belt under the waistcoat as I have been lazy and not yet sewn buttons in the trousers for braces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925