Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Mallory Ten Aircool Ventilated
Vintage gab shirt
Bill's M1 pants

jms-7-30-09as.jpg

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

Photos taken this Friday evening in the parking lot behind “Musso & Frank’s Grill”, the oldest restaurant on Hollywood Boulevard. Scott Fitzgerald, Dorothy Parker, John O’Hara, Raymond Chandler and Dashiell Hammett used to get blotto here.

The elderly waiter is a 40-year veteran. Man oh man, the stories he tells …

July09009-1.jpg

July09010-1.jpg

July09011-1.jpg

And here is my daughter on the cusp of her 1st birthday! (Ignore the goofball next to her.)

IsiJuly09003-1.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
Your daughter is a charmer. :eusa_clap What a sweetheart. :eusa_clap Those eyes are going to melt hearts if they don't do so already. May we know her name?
Marc Chevalier said:

Photos taken this Friday evening in the parking lot behind “Musso & Frank’s Grill”, the oldest restaurant on Hollywood Boulevard. Scott Fitzgerald, Dorothy Parker, John O’Hara, Raymond Chandler and Dashiell Hammett used to get blotto here.

The elderly waiter is a 40-year veteran. Man oh man, the stories he tells …

July09009-1.jpg

July09010-1.jpg

July09011-1.jpg

And here is my daughter on the cusp of her 1st birthday! (Ignore the goofball next to her.)

IsiJuly09003-1.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
She's a living doll, Marc! I'm assuming she IS her father's daughter and has vintage or vintage inspired clothes... such as little smocked, hand embroidered batiste with laces french heirloom sewn dresses, hm?? And vintage knit sweaters too!

Marc Chevalier said:
Thanks so much! Her name is Isabel Eliana Chevalier.

I can't resist showing her again, so here goes!

July090072-1.jpg

volatile

A-List Customer
crazydaisy said:
I think the combo pocket square/ socks is great
me140-1.jpg

What's the shirt? And is it loop-collar, or just left undone? I really love this look, with the collar over the jacket, but it seems really hard to find suitable shirts!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
volatile said:
What's the shirt? And is it loop-collar, or just left undone? I really love this look, with the collar over the jacket, but it seems really hard to find suitable shirts!

It's a Pierre Cardin, the collar is just left undone. One of my favorite shirts, the color is very versatile. On sale at J.C. Penney for $5.

It was inspired by the look on the left:
AA120.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR