Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Edward

Bartender
thunderw21 said:
I didn't wear anything real special today, so here's Mr. Sheb Wooley in my place wearing his vintage 1960s era straw hat and plaid vest.

ShebWooley003.jpg

What a dapper guy. ;)

He's a stylin' little man...... If I tried that on my girls, I'd lose all the skin from the elbows down. lol

Edward

Bartender
Gutshot said:
Forget the pocket square... you could totally rock the pocket kitten right now.

THat's a superb look, but one that loses its appeal somehow when your 'kitten' is a year old, ten times the size, and still wants to climb up Big Cat's trouser leg to get there..... ;)

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Elaina said:
Picture013-1.jpg

I made this from a Butterick reprint. I do not plan on leaving my house today. I do plan on making an outfit, but aside from putting on armor that passes as undergarments to try them on, I have no plans for hair, makeup or actual clothing.

Sounds like a plan that I might steal for today.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

Today I pieced together what I think is an improved outfit to wear with that copper-coloured straw homburg I showed here a few days ago...

DSC_0667-1.jpg

DSC_0662.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

Now I have combined it with a green suit jacket / sand trousers, plus red, green and gold tie, which I think is more successful. I added a pocket square in a white with some very discreet greenish brown accent.

Regards!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
hmmmmmm

How strange QB....that looks like a East Coast Cornfield to me! lol

I bet you could even make a pair of overalls look fashionable! ;)

~MaryDeluxe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto