Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
:arated:
I like that fedora!!!

So do I. ;)

1940sStetsonGayPrinceclone.jpg

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Big Man said:
DSC03094.jpg

This was yesterday, standing on the beach in Biloxi, Mississippi.

Man, I would love to be there! That's a great composition. Reminds me of a scene in "The Insider" where Pacino's character is walking on the beach almost in the water!

:eusa_clap

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Looks great on you, Sir! Nice Panama. Is this the same (now taller) grandchild that was with you in your previous avatar pic at the train tracks (I hope I'm remembering that correctly)- if so he's grown alot since the previous picture! A great Golden Era avatar pic!!

Big Man said:
DSC03094.jpg

This was yesterday, standing on the beach in Biloxi, Mississippi.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Great Jacket! Your wife is a good photog for you! Okay, so call me a fashion neophyte but what are full brogue boots??

Mr. 'H' said:
This is one my wife snapped a few hours ago. We were at a local park.Wearing my Aero A2 Seal Brown HH, navy vintage style loose jeans, English "Sanders" full brogue boots.
photo-5.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thanks RobStC, you make me smile- those are very cool vintage watches! When you get the photo imbed thing figured out, DO post those watch pics in the Display Case section to share them there!!

Ah yes, isn't technology wuuunderful...I'm getting better at taking digital pics, but have the hubby take the pics I post here of me wearing my vintage outfits! I'm still a beginner at Photoshop though, I can just do the basics of cropping, etc.

RobStC said:
Just to show that I'm not offended by your preference for a back view of me:p , here's the watch you asked about. Sorry in advance for the quality of the pics - still trying to get the hang of all this 21st century technology.....:(

Panache

A-List Customer
Boating outfit

Yesterday my lovely wife suggested we take the children out on a paddle boat at our local park.

All I could think was "I have the perfect hat for that..."

We piled into the convertible and listened to Louis Prima on the way there

DSC00397.jpg

It was a fun afternoon!

Cheers

Jamie

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Looking very dapper as usual! And you are so right, it IS the perfect hat for the occasion:) Jamie, you have beautiful children I might add.

Panache said:
Yesterday my lovely wife suggested we take the children out on a paddle boat at our local park.

All I could think was "I have the perfect hat for that..."

We piled into the convertible and listened to Louis Prima on the way there

DSC00397.jpg

It was a fun afternoon!

Cheers

Jamie

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
A bit more stylish today (sorry to the London Ladies who saw me on saturday!)

Grey skirt from the Marilyn suit
rose eyelet cardigan
vintage Vuitton Alma bag
Black 5" Louboutin Mary Janes

No pics yet, hopefully I'll get a mirror and get my camera charger within a few weeks, I still need a lot of things and furniture in my new apartment :)

Panache

A-List Customer
chanteuseCarey said:
Looking very dapper as usual! And you are so right, it IS the perfect hat for the occasion:) Jamie, you have beautiful children I might add.

Why thank you cC, I am somewhat partial to the children myself! lol

As another San Jose Native I bet you recognize the park in Los Gatos ;)

I figure people would get bored if I always posted pictures of me in highland attire

Cheers

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy