Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
A very nice looking vintage overcoat and hat, Sir Paddy. That's a great deco cocktail cabinet too! I like the fairy/angel on the top of your tree:)

Looks like one of the boys is biting the knee of your vintage trousers in the third pic here- "Down boy! No biting or chewing of the vintage clothes."

And who is Don Draper? ...Oh, Okay, I just looked up a Google search on him. Gee, I miss so much by not having cable television I guess...[huh]

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Creeping Past said:
Pretty fancy looking utility garment, Paddy. :)

Lots of Utility garments were not only very well made but had alot of style.

Utility labels meerly meant adherance to certain restrictions of amount of material, buttons etc used, not the actual style itself. 85% of clothes made in England in the period conformed to the CC41 code.

Paddy, the coat looks very nice. I still wish Ben had kept it!

MarcusB

Familiar Face
Decided to tie myself up again as usual!lol!.

DSCF1636.jpg

draws

Practically Family
alden405 said:
CIMG0482.jpg

me and my gal at Churnside Mansion
Great outfit here. There was a time in the thirties when this was the norm for guys in the outdoors whether it be riding, vacationing in the national parks, camping with the family or working in the woods. One good thing is the revival of the flaired breeches for riding but for little else.

SayCici

Practically Family
I haven't shared in a while but thought I would today. :)
4155926063_259f9267f4.jpg

Vintage 1930s crocheted blouse, handmade trousers from a mid-30s pattern, Payless saddles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff