Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

saucerfiend

Practically Family
Grant Fan said:
the other day at a car show, I was being lazy with my hair but all in all I was satisfied with how the look turned out.
IMG_1051.jpg

Holy smokes! You look incredible!

Brian

Torpedo

One Too Many
GrantFan, great for a "lazy" turnout :arated: ...
Vintage Lover, classy casual outfit!
Edward, those games look like a lot of fun. Congrats!
Dman, now that's discreet and smart!

:eusa_clap everybody!

Rachell

New in Town
Top of the evening, gals and gentlemen. This evening I have on a red blouse with white and navy anchors, paired with high-waisted navy sailour navy shorts. Red and white wingtip shoes, circa 1947, unfortunately not pictured here. Pardon the poor quality of the image.

By the way, this is my first post and I would just like to extend warm regards to you all. I have been following this website for ages and have finally taken the time to be a part of it. I look forward to spending some time with you all!

Snapshot_20100822_45.jpg

Vintage lover

A-List Customer
Rachell said:
Good evening, gals and gentlemen. This evening I have one a red blouse with white and navy anchors, paired with high-waisted sailour-influenced navy shorts. Red wingtip shoes, circa 1947, unfortunately not pictured here. Pardon the poor quality of the image.

By the way, this is my first post and I would just like to extend warm regards to you all. I have been following this website for ages and have finally taken the time to be a part of it. I look forward to spending some time with you all!

Snapshot_20100822_45.jpg
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here

Torpedo

One Too Many
Thank you for the kind comments!

VintageLover, that hat is a modern milan straw Dobbs. I bought it creased as a porkpie, but eventually I reshaped it into a 4-point diamond. What's the one in your pic? It looks good for a casual outfit, as you are proving. ;)

And welcome, Rachell! :)

Vintage lover

A-List Customer
Torpedo said:
Thank you for the kind comments!

VintageLover, that hat is a modern milan straw Dobbs. I bought it creased as a porkpie, but eventually I reshaped it into a 4-point diamond. What's the one in your pic? It looks good for a casual outfit, as you are proving. ;)

And welcome, Rachell! :)
It's A Bailey hat, and it says Lite Straw inside. I have probably worn that hat almost every day of every summer for the last 3 years. I suppose it would be a safe assumption that that is my favorite hat.:)

SteveAS

Practically Family
Welcome, Rachell, you look lovely.

I went to afternoon tea at San Francisco's Fairmont Hotel this past weekend and took this picture with my phone.

I'm wearing a modern, dark navy blazer; a vintage-ish Talbot (self-tie) bow-tie; and an early 50s Adam Pacesetter Air-Lite.

bowtie.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR