Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Real simple today, white-collared shirt and gray slacks.

GEDC0707.jpg

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Okay (as we say in American English)...This is the first time I've posted in this thread. Excuse the not bright-enough photos, but I'm using a school laptop...Nice thrift store find from about a month ago: early Mr. T black SB, with gray, vertically-arranged flecks (which you can't see); lapels roll between first and second buttons. Has a (modified) Hollywood waist, long, metal talon zipper, and double pleats. From Botany 500, designed by Daroff, and sold at the Man's Shop and Gateway Shopping City, Downtown Beaumont (Texas?). Tie is c.mid-50s, made from French silk; no designer or store labels.

Photo4.jpg

Photo5.jpg

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Today no pic but my normal outfit when my boys have a basketball game the coach has too look presentable. Blue haggar dress shirt with Gold and Blue Chaps tie finished off with my dockers.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
The jeans and shirt came from Kohl's. The jacket is from GAP actually, though I had the sleeves shortened by a tailor.

The shirt is a soft denim by Croft & Barrow. A good Fall/Winter/Spring weight...and on sale for about 50% off ($16, if I recall).

I tell you guys most of my clothes come from kohls. At my local Kohls they are constantly having dress shirt and tie sales that go upwards to like 70% off

rue

Okay (as we say in American English)...This is the first time I've posted in this thread. Excuse the not bright-enough photos, but I'm using a school laptop...Nice thrift store find from about a month ago: early Mr. T black SB, with gray, vertically-arranged flecks (which you can't see); lapels roll between first and second buttons. Has a (modified) Hollywood waist, long, metal talon zipper, and double pleats. From Botany 500, designed by Daroff, and sold at the Man's Shop and Gateway Shopping City, Downtown Beaumont (Texas?). Tie is c.mid-50s, made from French silk; no designer or store labels.

Photo4.jpg

Photo5.jpg

Beautiful suit (love the tie), but I would have appreciated your head attached Widebrim ;)

Berlin

Practically Family
What are you talking about? I can see no dreadful face in either photo. Au contraire...you look fantastic in both of them. And to tell you the truth, in the first photo you remind me a lot of Kim Novak in Vertigo - and that's a very good thing! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Thanks very much! You got me blushing :redface:

Great one, looks like you are waiting your airman to appear soon.
And thank you, aswell, sir!

nawi

New in Town
Does the jacket have any labels, nawi? It does appear to be '80s.

Yeah, but it's made in Finland so it's nothing famous I think.. It says "MAG fashion, made by Suma". And also "specially for M.A Gumpler". It's a good suit for 20 euros for sure.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
"Fashion Tailored by Sears" suit- high waist- single pleated, cuffed pants. Single vent 3 button jacket.
green french cuff shirt with '60s stylized jet plane cufflinks
late '50s tie
P1120766.jpg

Last edited:

coble

A-List Customer
Wearing today {Sorry for my dreadful face in the first photo, but I wasn't feeling dreadful at all, actually} :redface:

me.jpg

2-7.jpg

Both photos are wonderful, they have this feeling of a story behind them. You do look as if your waiting for someone, and the second one has a story in itself. Love both photos, they have a wonderful vintage quality to them.

coble

A-List Customer
For today's in-house activities...

hatless_01_13_11.jpg

Mario, i love your photos man, they are always in the same location but always different. I love the suspenders, with the pants, are they vintage or did you buy them new and what brand because well overall i love the outfit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred