Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

rue

Italian/Continental look today, leaving for an Indian Buffet in downtown L.A. SB suit tailored for Palace Clothiers, granite Marshal Fields Mansfield Fifteen, light blue Stafford dress shirt, and unmarked, pink acetate tie w/gray and yellow highlights. (Suit is more slate gray than it appears.)
Photo13.jpg

A closer look at my V-Line (this photo shows the suit's true hues). I really like this tie; it has Japanese-type floral motifs.
Photo14.jpg

Much better with the head attached Widebrim ;) You look fantastic!

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Ready to go to college later. I usually wear one of my seven suits (will be eight once my newest one has been altered), so I thought I'd wear something more unusual.
Photo445.jpg

Photo446.jpg

-60s/70s jacket which I've had since I was 13 (inherited from my father)
-50s waistcoat
-60s knitted silk tie

Berlin

Practically Family
Ready to go to college later. I usually wear one of my seven suits (will be eight once my newest one has been altered), so I thought I'd wear something more unusual.
Photo445.jpg

Photo446.jpg

-50s waistcoat
-60s knitted silk tie

You look great! :eusa_clap

As I said before....

746795_356x237.jpg

Italian/Continental look today, leaving for an Indian Buffet in downtown L.A. SB suit tailored for Palace Clothiers, granite Marshal Fields Mansfield Fifteen, light blue Stafford dress shirt, and unmarked, pink acetate tie w/gray and yellow highlights. (Suit is more slate gray than it appears.)
Photo13.jpg

A closer look at my V-Line (this photo shows the suit's true hues). I really like this tie; it has Japanese-type floral motifs.
Photo14.jpg

martinsantos

Practically Family
Hi. First time I'm posting in this thread...

It's not exactly "today" - I need a little more time to develop and scan my images!! ;)

Nothing really vintage about clothes... All the rest is vintage, except the film used.

The hat is a Pralana brand; looks to me as a fedora model, but in the box came the name Yorkshire. Well, I like the hat, that's enough.

9bbcb67b8b8a39edef04bc6f2e9629a1ab637baad9e4d7866a5e879c4322bc356g.jpg

Berlin

Practically Family
Hi. First time I'm posting in this thread...

It's not exactly "today" - I need a little more time to develop and scan my images!! ;)

Nothing really vintage about clothes... All the rest is vintage, except the film used.

The hat is a Pralana brand; looks to me as a fedora model, but in the box came the name Yorkshire. Well, I like the hat, that's enough.

9bbcb67b8b8a39edef04bc6f2e9629a1ab637baad9e4d7866a5e879c4322bc356g.jpg

That's a neat picture Martin!
You look great!

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Photo445.jpg

-50s waistcoat
-60s knitted silk tie

Very classy! I like it!

GEDC0738.jpg

GEDC0736.jpg

This was my dad's suit and tie, I like it better with my yellow dress shirt than with his white short-sleeve. I would have worn it buttoned, but my dad's a bit broader in the shoulder and narrower in the hip than me. I am honored to have been given this suit as he's only had 2 suits. This one and a navy one. The fedora's my daily driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou