Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Torpedo

One Too Many
This was on friday. So much for "casual friday"... :D (every day is casual for almost everyone at my workplace, anyway).

DSC01562b.jpg

DSC01554b.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Which reminds me-- I've found myself thinking of Oliver Hardy when using ATM's lately. Now that most of the option-selecting is done with virtual buttons, on a vertically-mounted screen, we get several chances to try Ollie's "stand aside and let me show you how a door-bell button should be pressed" routine...

I tend to think more of this when I'm dealing with any beastly machine...

[video=youtube;4-cOLBBywpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-cOLBBywpE[/video]

It's not even near summer, but I wasn't planning to set a foot outdoors anyway, so I thought I could come away with a summer dress and color myself a bit to avoid dreary winter blue-ish feelings!

1-18.jpg

Fabulous as ever. I particularly like your hair.

Check out the vintage eyeglasses threads for further on Shuron. Fantastic people. Email them for a quote on price (if you know your prescription, they can even lens them up for you on site). Tony Rivers is the guy to speak to there, incredibly helpful fellow. Sent me five different pairs of frames to try out, with instructions to keep the ones I wanted and send the rest back. Only billed me for a single pair. I also bought three more pairs after that - all Ronsir Zyls. When I have the cash for a 30s-style pair of frames, I'll be going Ronsir again.

kools

Practically Family
Milwaukee today 30 degrees F and pale in comparison to Berlin

Early '50s brown gabardine suit, '40s tie, AE Fairfax

P1040581.jpg

P1040579.jpg

P1040582.jpg

sproily

Practically Family
Thanks. The "shacket" is a 40's-50's Finnish deadstock. Found a load of vintage stuff these included lately. Got some similar shackets meant for outing as well, made of beige gabardine. Very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot