Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
IMG_3108.jpg

Vintage linen dress I'm guessing 50's maybe late 40's. Handmade and fits almost perfect. Shoes are some cheapy off brand I picked up on a goth website for $10. Still kicking 5 years later :)

LOVE the shoes!!!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Black Dahlia!
Sproily, were you the only gentleman? You look so cute and a bit lost in this pic (oh, and well-dressed of course).
We had a Fintage ry (registered association, yay!) picnic. Here's a picture taken at the end. A total of 12 vintage types visited :)
20110617-piknikkesakuu-6.jpg

djd

Practically Family
Wonderful pictures Sproily! I love some of the serious posing that's going on there! :)

Crap picture of what I was wearing today taken in the car. Three piece suit and nice Magnoli copy of Bogies Maltese Falcon tie

imagepdx.jpg

Last edited:

BananaBomb

New in Town
Just a combination of things I have found in thrift shops.

Red Cardigan and black skirt:
IMG_2920.jpg

Coat:
IMG_2919.jpg

Eatons Vanity Fair gloves:
IMG_2921.jpg

Spanish leather shoes:
IMG_2923.jpg

And a Merrimac wool hat:
IMG_0029-1.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Last edited:

Chrome

One of the Regulars
Please try to overlook the facial expression... There was a chap talking loudly going past and his behaviour amused me a little.

20110615-kesa.jpg

Sadly the only pair of vintage socks is this one, and it was very chilly today – didn't feel like wearing the thin modern ones. The over the calf length is a tough one...

I find myself posting pictures of the same clothes every time, when I would have so many others... Uncanny.

Your vest, does it have same pattern as trousers that I have, very similar... but?

IMG_6431.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Me yesterday. You can't see much but I was going for a vampire-look: blood red lips, black and blue eyes, lots of powder to make me pale, a skull ring, a card bow necklace (death is in the cards), and a blood red dress.

IMG_1479.jpg_effected.jpg

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Me yesterday. You can't see much but I was going for a vampire-look: blood red lips, black and blue eyes, lots of powder to make me pale, a skull ring, a card bow necklace (death is in the cards), and a blood red dress.

IMG_1479.jpg_effected.jpg

Very cute ensemble! I'm sort of curious as to what's happening behind you though? Where were you? Looks like a warehouse gin joint ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner