Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
I love it!
Very Eve O'Connell from the Mummy!

A PERFECT and casual look for the Summer! Then to throw in that it was hand made.... Did I say perfect??

My only complaint is that we cant see your eyes. There's nothing more alluring than a woman's eyes!

As my old photography instructor always said, "Eyes are the gateway to the soul..."

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
20110526---timemachinevintage_new_blouse_small.jpg

FIFY.;)
Look at those eyes and that smile!
Tell me a fella couldn't get lost.

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
Old Fort MacArthur Days; Fort MacArthur, San Pedro California.
Had lots of fun wandering around visiting the different camps and talking with the reenactors, some of them are *so* nice and friendly :)
Seersucker suit made by me from a 40's pattern, modern shoes, vintage earrings, brooch, and savings bond pin.
DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

Mr Badger

Practically Family
I was wearing this combo today, but wasn't loitering outside the school from the original "Cape Fear", it was just a regular Monday at the office! :D

My wife snapped this shot a few years back, in Savannah, Georgia... Straw Stetson, Dockers K1 Cramerton khakis, Stacy Adams Madisons, vintage Rayban Clubmasters and a Mr California shirt I bought for 50c in a Memphis thrift store back in '97...

I still love this combo and, unsurprisingly, am now a little trimmer than depicted as – at the time, we'd been in Memphis for a week, chowing down on pulled pork, ribs, etc!

n725635470_1848557_9402.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Great photos all!

Especially great to see you posting again Marc!

Not from today but from last week in Delhi dressed up for some work related events: vintage British regimental blazer, my '40s tie I always revert to, Jos. A Bank shirt, bespoke linen trousers patterned from some vintage British trousers I have, and bespoke spectators. Sorry for the mirror photo...

397661225.jpg

Last edited:

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Had lots of fun wandering around visiting the different camps and talking with the reenactors, some of them are *so* nice and friendly :)
Seersucker suit made by me from a 40's pattern, modern shoes, vintage earrings, brooch, and savings bond pin.
DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

Looks good, Hailey. Almost don't recognize you without the hat...

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg
Looking great Miss Hailey!

I always said that at reenactments, the fellas are a dime a dozen... or when I do Soviet, a ruble a dozen! But it's the ladies that really bring the event to life and make it a full experience!

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
Miss Tuppence..... you always raise the bar.... fabulous :D

Marc Chevalier...... Very nice and the lady is spectacular :)

hailey greenhat....... I love that outfit :D

Mr Badger... you look cool as a cucumber ;)
I couldn't agree more! I just wish all our lounge folks lived closer for events. I would almost bet that vintage trends would pick up, if more folks were seen and more often!

Mr Vim

One Too Many
Daisy, you look fantastic!

I have to go in tomorrow for a new ID card for the Coast Guard, the yeoman told me I can show up in civlian clothes if I like... she don't know me very well ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy