Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Edward

Bartender
Saturday night:

216673_10150248049292260_555787259_7958656_4788142_n.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Thank-you, dear Rue. The shoes are Rocket Originals - the same pair, in fact, as previously posted being worn at this year's main Chap Olympiad event last month.

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
I am usually far too intimidated by all you good looking folks to ever set foot in this thread; I hope you don't mind my making a brief cameo!!
It's just that I talked about these early 1930s beach pyjamas in a Powder Room thread when I bought them a couple of months ago, and I wanted to show them off at long last. The story is that I took a chance on a badly labeled eBay lot, which paid off: I got 7 lovely, bright 1920s and 1930s cotton day outfits for just $50. Oh, and I am wearing them with my ReMix '40s playshoes.

To show the color a bit better:
(ignore my frizzy hair!)

Oh, and Miss Golightly, I just love your clear lucite purse; it's beautiful! As is the rest of your outfit.
Rosie Beau, adorable look!!

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Why thank you!!
I wasn't fishing for compliments or anything, it's just that you lot are always so immaculately turned out, whereas I'm just a scruffy, eccentric little era-mixer lol.

Marla

A-List Customer
Miss R. Rose, you look quite lovely in your (now infamous) beach pajamas, and perfectly harmonious with the sea-scape! I'm surprised you returned at all, the vintage-minded sailors failed to entice you to stay, I suppose?

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Thedanu, you look so darling; I love the hat!

And thank you kindly to Rue, Marla, Miss Golightly, and Thedanu for your sweet words! I'll try and be less of a stranger on this thread in the future :).

(Marla, I am fully convinced I was meant to stay by the sea, but alas, other responsibilities call me away!)

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Rose, Danu and Miss Golightly you all look wonderful!

Not from today but was going the through the closet and I thought I'd try that great gray flannel suit I got from Orgetorix a few months back. Here is me doing my best to channel Robert Stack. Vintage British gray flannel suit, vintage skinny tie, vintage Royal Stetson, etc. Somehow the tie was in the trousers on this shot... not normally a look I go for...

397975708.jpg

Last edited:

Fidena

One of the Regulars
@Chasseur

Looking great! I really like the look of gray flannel suits. That tie is really nice, too.

Also, I haven't seen Orgetorix post in a while. Is he doing well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters