Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

crazydaisy

Practically Family
DSC09489crop.jpg

All modern stuff - forever a wannabe. Still, I like this outfit.

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Wonderful as always, crazydaisy ....though I was worried about your feet in the gazebo pic.....:p

crazydaisy

Practically Family
DSC09498vbn.jpg
DSC09505.JPG

The circus is in town...or on the muddiest Riviera one has ever fooled around. I'm stuck like an insect to a dirty wallpaper, but you surely can see my feet in this one :)

Last edited:
This photo is from a few weeks ago at my Brother and Sister's Graduation party. Nothing spectacular. That's my dad on the left, me, center, and my uncle on the right. My Grandma sent me this picture today and figure I'd share.

DSC01579.jpg

Gene

Practically Family
Tom, you and my buddy Brad could be twins...but we all wear western shirts and cowboy boots down here!

Also really liking that truck in the background.

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
DSC09505.JPG

Looking great!

I also love the warehouse in the background! I could spend all day shooting in a place like that! That's exactly why it's great getting folks together on location!

RichardH

One of the Regulars
Western shirts and cowboy boots are my thing lol I think I live in the wrong place!

The truck is my dad's 1952 Ford.
Western plaid shirts and cowboy boots are a great look. My uncle & aunt moved to Houston, Tx a couple of months ago, so when I visit them next year, I'll definitely have to buy myself another pair of cowboy boots!

rue

Shangas.... I love your vests :)

thedanu.... fantastic hat!

Chasseur..... also great hat and nice tie :)

crazydaisy.... both looks are fantastic and I hate sounding repetitive, but you wear a hat very well too.

Antje...... That skirt is darling and your hair is really beautiful :)

Tom..... no one wears your style as well as you do :D

Mountain Man.... you don't even look like you're breaking a sweat.... great tie.

The Private Eye..... well done!

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
If I may be so bold Miss Tuppence, I believe this is where I mention how you simply look like a million dollars. And oh yeah... how is one to say it....WOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters