Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Had the pleasure of meeting up with Baron Kurtz (BK) yesterday up in Scotland on the banks of one of the UK's finest salmon rivers. Got to see one of the famous 1930's shirts that he had re-created and was very impressed. It's always a pleasure meeting fellow Loungers.

P1050755.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Wow...this has to be the shortest shipping time ever from the UK to Germany. It was marked as shipped only yesterday and arrived today, just one hour ago. I strongly believe it got actually shipped on Thursday, but still...a two-day shipping is still remarkably fast. :eeek:

Anyway. I'm talking about the brown trousers/waistcoat combo I won on Ebay UK on Tuesday. Fits remarkably well, I'll only need to let out the legs (probably will have to go with false cuffs) as usual and slightly take in the back of waistcoat at the bottom and that should be it.

Looks like this at the moment:

hepville_tweed_08_18_12.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looking good, Mario. I don't even think the trousers are too short. They break on the right (from your pov) shoe. Or did you wear em lower on the waist?

Mario

I'll Lock Up
As ever Mario - looking sharp! I'm surprised GQ or ESQUIRE havent approached you Gents yet!

:eeek: :D

Looking good, Mario. I don't even think the trousers are too short. They break on the right (from your pov) shoe. Or did you wear em lower on the waist?

That's right. For the photo I wore trousers a little lower that I usually would.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Wow...this has to be the shortest shipping time ever from the UK to Germany. It was marked as shipped only yesterday and arrived today, just one hour ago. I strongly believe it got actually shipped on Thursday, but still...a two-day shipping is still remarkably fast. :eeek:

Anyway. I'm talking about the brown trousers/waistcoat combo I won on Ebay UK on Tuesday. Fits remarkably well, I'll only need to let out the legs (probably will have to go with false cuffs) as usual and slightly take in the back of waistcoat at the bottom and that should be it.

Looks like this at the moment:

hepville_tweed_08_18_12.jpg

And here's a jacket that you could wear with this outfit:
598435371_o.jpg
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-VINTAGE-40s-MENS-CASUAL-JACKET-/140826774995?pt=UK_Men_s_Vintage_Coats_Jackets&hash=item20c9ee0dd3

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Not today but a few week's ago traveling on the train in Alaska. If I lived in a more temperate climate I'd dress like this about everyday:
403697168.jpg

403697169.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
A couple of days ago:
RL faux-Palm Beach belted back, bespoke 1950s pattern linen trousers, Retrosport linen cap, 1930s tie and my Cheaney spectators.
403697165.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
How are the new shoes feeling? is it your first pair of Cheaneys?
\

Yes my first pair. Great quality shoes, I want to get more in the future. I think I'll try the size down next time. In US I'm between a 10.5 and an 11 so it really depends on the maker which one fits me. I got these in 10.5 UK and they fit better with insoles in them, they are a little loose I've found without them. I'll try a 10 UK and see how they are.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
It was a hot day out, and I needed to wear a hat to protect my head. I recently gave myself a #7 buzz cut, so it burns a bit easily. Sorry for the blurry picture.

IMG_0613.jpg

Hatless:

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy208/TheAntiquarian/IMG_0606-1.jpg

Does a buzz cut look OK with my high hairline? I think my hairline looks odd with longer hair, like I'm trying to hide it. New chinos and desert boots too, recently took advantage of a couple summer sales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot