Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Bugsy

One Too Many
Took this pic yesterday. 98 degrees there, but it felt hotter!

2812.jpg

And still you look pretty cool!!

Flicka

One Too Many
Jeez, Pete - it's nice to see an actual photo of your vintage-wearing self. Doesn't happen that often. Let's have more of that! :eusa_clap

That jacket you're sporting in that (old) photo doesn't happen to be the same one as in the photo below (those pleats in the breast pocket...)?

PleatedBelted1.JPG

I love those pleats. Agreed, stunning jacket.

That jacket you're sporting in that (old) photo doesn't happen to be the same one as in the photo below (those pleats in the breast pocket...)?

PleatedBelted1.JPG

Mario,

That is what I was thinking as well, its a smashing jacket.

Yes, that's the one. I recognise the porch chairs/table of my then landlord, and going by the apparent weather, the mannequin picture is even older!

I love those pleats. Agreed, stunning jacket.

You should see the back of it!

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Baron,
Please show us the back (or did you post that elsewhere earlier?).

Also, what are those buttons? At first I thought they were 'football' buttons, but there seems to be some design on them. As if they are some sort of moulded bakelite. Maybe it's just my computer screen etc.

Metatron

One Too Many
Lots of great posts of late! Two Types I really like your take on Summer casual. Very original. G&T, that hat is a vast improvement, looks like a wider brim suits your face way better than a stingy one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot