Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
bluepinvest.jpg

I third the sentiments of the two previous posters. That girl is a knockout!

D

Deleted member 16736

Danish women are the cutest! I lived there for a summer and I almost broke my neck turning it everytime a beautiful girl passed by. I couldn't walk 10 seconds out of my apartment without seeing a pretty girl. Y'know what Danish girls look like? Betty and Veronica from the Archie comics, and they're not all blonde either.

The clothes should be vintage, not the girl. You got it right.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I've haven't posted in several months but I've been following this thread whenever I have the chance to. Here's what I wore today (photograph taken by a person whose house I run past at 5:30am every day):
photoeck.jpg

-CC41 trousers
-40s Lee hat
-Modern tie, jacket and shoes

ArrowCollarMan

A-List Customer
Did a photoshoot for a painting project I'm working on focusing on the local symbols and culture of La Verne, California. The models were my girlfriend and a friend of mine from high school. The photos were taken at the last remaining citrus grove in La Verne in Heritage Park.
479799_10151321648448047_99038359_n.jpg

306337_10151321648698047_801622178_n.jpg

551889_10151321648848047_1211023325_n.jpg

376682_10151321648988047_1046530116_n.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Danish women are the cutest! I lived there for a summer and I almost broke my neck turning it everytime a beautiful girl passed by. I couldn't walk 10 seconds out of my apartment without seeing a pretty girl. Y'know what Danish girls look like? Betty and Veronica from the Archie comics, and they're not all blonde either.

Thank you gents. I'll most certainly pass all your nice comments on to Emilie, next time I see her.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up

Always liked Betty and Veronica, but particularly Veronica. Something about brunettes...

Espee

Practically Family
Was it Betty or Veronica who had the great... black?... singing voice?
The line "I'm gonna give you love so fine" on "Sugar Sugar"...

Last edited:

Michael Finn

New in Town
Greetings dear ladys and gents!

Long time since I joined in here and now is finally time for my first post.
I come from the Republic of Finland and my favorite eras are 30's and 40's even though most of my clothes are from 50's (except in that photo). :)

IMG_1440_2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy