Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
i'm very flattered but no; i'm honestly not photogenic. photogenic people (i've learnt) are ones who you can take dozens of photos of and there will almost never be a bad shot.
most of the time i look pale and worn out... it takes great patience and planning to get a decent shot of me (i'm not being modest, it's true). :)

It's part of your unique look. You're not like the cookie cutter plastic ken doll models out there; you have an interesting facial structure. Dramatic, like I said.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Why must you be empty, Dairy Bottle? (It is an old 5¢ bottle that my grandma had on the counter, so it fell victim to my goofy antics).

01912.jpg

Playfulness aside, here is my outfit:

1930s Stetson Special
1950s Hart Schaffner & Marx Blazer (I know, needs to show more cuff, but I need better fitting shirts for that. The one I have's arms are too short for this long-armed fellow.)
1960s Seiko Watch
Modern everything else.

01511.jpg

I hope everyone had a VERY Happy Thanksgiving! I know I sure did!!

Last edited:
2 books in the same series (the books of 2 different exhibitions I think). Crooks Like Us is a bit more literary wankier, iirc, reflections of a writer on viewing the pics "what was their story" etc.

i just looked that book up and i see it's the same photos as 'City of Shadows' (which i'm familiar with but don't own)... are they the same book under a different title ?

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
As long as nobody tells me "Winston Churchill", I'm happy...
Heyyyy - I resemble that remark! Back when I had hair and a moustache some folks said I looked like Teddy Roosevelt and some said I looked like the middle aged Ernest Hemingway....but a lot of people say Churchill now - I think it is the bald head, stocky build and suits - I don't think my face resembles his at all.

Flicka

One Too Many
Heyyyy - I resemble that remark! Back when I had hair and a moustache some folks said I looked like Teddy Roosevelt and some said I looked like the middle aged Ernest Hemingway....but a lot of people say Churchill now - I think it is the bald head, stocky build and suits - I don't think my face resembles his at all.

Eh... But I'm a girl.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Tell them you are a "legitimate businessman." A mobster would have already shot them by now. :p

That's what Big Al used to tell'em !
Anyway I trust everyone had a good Thanksgiving, and since its Saturday ,that means its off to the tailor/drycleaners and then we are all hitting the stores and going for the bargains ,we do it every Saturday not just at the holiday season.

I am wearing a J.A.B.'s navy blue with a navy blue fedora .

This hat was $20.00 buck on free bay and it is spot on .

All the Best, Fashion Frank

DSCN1274.jpg

DSCN1276.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW