Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Just beautiful...

As ever, just absolutely 'gorgeous!'

my yukata.
10JullyYukata2W30.jpg
10JulyYukata7W.jpg

Yesterday. 50s blue with red fleck trousers, 50s yellow knitted top with serious flocking. I did wear shoes, but had taken them off before taking this picture. The watch is a 1975 18k gold case Rotary that I recently inherited from my late uncle via my father. It was his (uncle's) 21st birthday present.

YellowFleckKnitted4.jpg

YellowFleckKnitted3.jpg

bk

Charlie74

Familiar Face
I am going to a csotume party today. (can't believe someone is having a costume party in +102 heat). Will be wearing a black suit, white shirt, black necktie, black hat, and a black mask. Sort of a green hornet look

Big_e

Practically Family
Have fun Charlie74 and stay cool! I'm gonna be outdoors most of the day so I'll slum out with cargo shorts and a polo shirt. I will wear my Boater!
Ernest

PS: I can't wait for cooler weather to wear my sportcoats in comfort again!

Bugsy

One Too Many
Baron Kurtz said:
Yesterday. 50s blue with red fleck trousers, 50s yellow knitted top with serious flocking. I did wear shoes, but had taken them off before taking this picture. The watch is a 1975 18k gold case Rotary that I recently inherited from my late uncle via my father. It was his (uncle's) 21st birthday present.

YellowFleckKnitted4.jpg

YellowFleckKnitted3.jpg

bk

That is a wonderful ensemble, but what happened to your shoes?
;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy