Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

BowlofRice

New in Town
Hmm...right now I'm wearing a gray wool fedora, white dress shirt, dark blue tie with small red diagonal stripes, a silver parallelogram-shaped tie bar, and gray pants with sky blue and purple pinstripes (I know, it sounds vibrant, but it's really, really subtle and barely noticable when you see it, and complements the color). The matching jacket for my pants is upstairs in my room right now...

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Hmm...right now I'm wearing a gray wool fedora, white dress shirt, dark blue tie with small red diagonal stripes, a silver parallelogram-shaped tie bar, and gray pants with sky blue and purple pinstripes (I know, it sounds vibrant, but it's really, really subtle and barely noticable when you see it, and complements the color). The matching jacket for my pants is upstairs in my room right now...

It does sound interesting...Hopefully you'll soon be able to post some photos for us. Do you go for a vintage look, more of a contemporary styling, or a combination of both?

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
As for the footless thing, I take the pictures on a self timer so sometimes I get everything in frame and on other occasions, well, I don’t! Here’s one with feet to show I do have them!
GEDC4158.JPG

Looking solid as usual (including the feet;)).

BowlofRice

New in Town
It does sound interesting...Hopefully you'll soon be able to post some photos for us. Do you go for a vintage look, more of a contemporary styling, or a combination of both?

I care a lot about "historical accuracy", so I try to dress as close to 1930s-40s style as possible. But, sometimes, I also dress in 1980's-90's style with my beige six-on-one double breasted suit and gray-green single breasted raincoat that's extremely long. I'll try to post up some photos of my suits and coats this week.

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Tried to take a photo SEVERAL times. Failed miserably on each account. Wearing...

Grey Stetson beaver-fur trilby.
Sky blue shirt with French cuffs. Silver-coloured cufflinks.
Grey necktie with alternating red and white diagonal stripes. Four-in-hand knot.
Dark grey waistcoat. Pinstriped. Five buttons, two pockets. Light grey silk back.
Pocketwatch & chain. Single Albert + fob.
Black leather belt + brass buckle.
Tan trousers.
Brown socks. Brown leather shoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy