Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mr Badger

Practically Family
A friend invited me to DJ at a gig by Los Plantronics, a great 'Mariachi death surf' band from Norway, last nite so I went for a western look... Stetson, chambray chinstrap shirt, neckerchief, cord vest, jeweled & studded 'hair on' western belt, Levi's 201xx and 1960s Acme buckle boots... I habitually pull funny faces in other peeps' photos, a bad habit, I know! The 45 is Soul Popping by Johnny Jones & The King Casuals...

316027_2118017425909_1109955606_31914883_37003061_n.jpg

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
I've got another question there, TTO. Where did you get this stunningly beautiful shirt? I've been looking for shirts with a collar like this for years...
By the way: this again is a great outfit; I love the combination with a cap instead of a hat. Just great!

TTO

Familiar Face
Suit is a Chester Barrie for RLPL, not sure of the exact date, it was discussed last time I posted it here...probably 90's. Unfortunately true vintage suits to fit my frame don't come up too often, especially ones I can afford!
Shoes...dead cheap! Questionable quality!
Shirt, I had been looking for ages as well, in the end I had some made by an ebay 'bespoke' (extremely hit and miss MTM) vendor!
My newer shirts are much better, although more expensive but have the option for similar collars as a standard rather than me sending pictures and trying to describe it through google translate!
Hope that helps!
-TTO
ps, on most of my collars I specify a higher collar band, for 'Edwardian' style collars I have the points are the same length as the hight of the band!

Last edited:

Gijoe

A-List Customer
-US Navy Deck Jacket
-1st Pattern HBT Trouser
- M1904 Marching Shoes
The Indiustrial Building in the Background was a Textil Company in the past. The Jobs are nowdays in Asia and made the clothing that i wear.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
2nupyky.jpg

Not the most flattering picture, but all I've got. This was Friday night for a homecoming football game.

Pendleton 49er
Cole Haan shoes
Talbots jeans & blouse
Vintage grey wool bag

mona88

New in Town
Well, I'm wearing quite casual today:
-----light blue short sleeve dress shirt
-----black casual suit
-----Levi's jeans
-----Converse canvas shoes

TTO

Familiar Face
No pics from me today, but Cad & the Dandy just released a behind the scenes video of a photo shoot I agreed to be part of (along with some other customers)!
You may be able to spot me a couple of times, along with another face some of you may recognise from the interweb!
Have a giggle !
-TTO

rue

Um...hum...I'm afraid it's just the other way round... ;) Still - thank you very much! :D

Oh I don't believe it! I think you're busy running from girls all the time ;)

No pics from me today, but Cad & the Dandy just released a behind the scenes video of a photo shoot I agreed to be part of (along with some other customers)!
You may be able to spot me a couple of times, along with another face some of you may recognise from the interweb!
Have a giggle !
-TTO

Excellent video!

Wonderful eye-candy too :eek:

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Have a giggle !
-TTO
Nice. You look far less arrogant than the other "dandies" :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner