Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Grant Fan

Practically Family
I haven't posted on here in ages but her is today's outfit. I just made this dress a few days ago and love it. I am not nearly as sharp looking as the fine gents on here but I want to share.
June222012001.jpg

and these shoes my favorite gold glitter flats
June222012016.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Not a lot, really. They're linen and probably from the 30's. Double English pleats, straight, untapered legs, button fly. Pretty baggy too with 11" at the cuffs.

They were extremely dirty and yellowed when I got them and the fold lines looked orange rather than yellow. About 28 hrs of repeated soakings in OxiClean did the trick... ;)

They're the perfect cut. I wish that would come back round.... Had to buy a new linen suit this week, and the trousers are a fair bit narrower in the leg than I would consider ideal.

MikeBravo

One Too Many
I haven't posted on here in ages but her is today's outfit. I just made this dress a few days ago and love it. I am not nearly as sharp looking as the fine gents on here but I want to share.
June222012001.jpg

You look wonderful! It must be summer over there

Please feel to invite more of the girls over. A lot of the guys don't feel comfortable popping into the Ladies' Lounge, yet love to see what you've made

Mike

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
That's the jacket. Really more just goofing around in the photo studio than anything- too hot to wear a wool jacket today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner