Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

illumin8em

A-List Customer
IMG_20121124_083513.jpg

Cap and scarf made by my wife. Peacoat made by the US Navy during WW2.

Fantastic pea coat, and congrats on finding one. I have been looking for years. Your collar has the good roll as well.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Sunday ,but I'm late

Hello all ,I know it's monday ,but had alot of company yesterday and didn't have a chance to post .

This blue fedora fits me like a glove and goes well with the suit.

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

DSCN1280-1.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
Thanks. This is my wife's 1987 1/2. I took it over and use it around town. The handlebars are not high enough for longer distance for me. You have some nice rides on facebook!

Mr. Garrulus

One of the Regulars
My report of today wearing my new stroller outfit! (First time showing myself too!)

IMG_0396.jpg

With spats!

IMG_0393.jpg

And a bowler hat! The overcoat is a modern one.

IMG_0384ii.jpg

What comments did I get?

"Where did you get that hat?" from an old male person.
"That jacket (stroller) is elegant" From an male vintage shopkeeper.
"What an handsome hat you have and you are so handsomely dressed today", "I should dress vintage as well since I have this shop and handsome young men come here every now and then" from an female vintage shopkeeper.

Last edited:

Bugsy

One Too Many
My report of today wearing my new stroller outfit! (First time showing myself too!)

IMG_0396.jpg

Most elegant. CongratulationsAnd a bowler hat! The jacket is a modern one.

IMG_0384ii.jpg

What comments did I get?

"Where did you get that hat?" from an old male person.
"That jacket (stroller) is elegant" From an male vintage shopkeeper.
"What an handsome hat you have and you are so handsomely dressed today", "I should dress vintage as well since I have this shop and handsome young men come here every now and then" from an female vintage shopkeeper.

Most elegant!! Congratulations

Theirs was a 78 1/2, which was when they switched from the 1200 to the 1340. It was a beautiful bike. Wish I had a photo of it handy.

Thank you, by the way. The whole family is automotively addicted lol

Thanks. This is my wife's 1987 1/2. I took it over and use it around town. The handlebars are not high enough for longer distance for me. You have some nice rides on facebook!

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Garrulu, nice stroller. Only the outerwear jacket is modern, not the stroller jacket itself, right? It has nice shoulders and I can't imagine it to be newer than 40s. Really good stuff!
If anything the waistcoat looks a little long in comparsion imo.

Mr. Garrulus

One of the Regulars
Mr. Garrulu, nice stroller. Only the outerwear jacket is modern, not the stroller jacket itself, right? It has nice shoulders and I can't imagine it to be newer than 40s. Really good stuff!
If anything the waistcoat looks a little long in comparsion imo.

Correct! The stroller jacket is one I bought from here and is probably from 30's. The waistcoat was sewn at a Swedish department store called Nordiska Kompaniet in 1954 and thus has a different cut to it and would be better off with some other jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy