Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Black herringbone trousers. Gray vest. White shirt. Blue tie.
Black hat.
IMG_5462-1.jpg
IMG_5524.jpg
IMG_5521.jpg
IMG_5531.jpg

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Marty M. said:
I think the tattoo says "Pink for President". You got my vote Pink. There's a lot of confidence and attitude that shows in your pics Pink. Keep it up, you look great.
Marty Mathis

Thanks Marty! (My favorite fan!) :eek:

drjones said:
I Love the blueish purple in the skirt. Very nice look for you.

DRJONES

Technically it's navy but I guess that's what happens when you're using a camera phone because your camera died. :rage:

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lybrium, Johanna and Pink. Beautiful as always:)

Guys: You're all so handsome;)

As for me, I'm lounging around in my favorite pink zip up hoody with hearts and skulls on it:D It's even got some rhinestones! It's one of those dressy hoodies!! Oh, and to jazz it up I've got a pair of black yoga pants with pink stripes down the side. My hair is a mess, and I'm wearing a pair of those socks with the treads that they give me when I'm in the hospital so I don't slip and fall when I get up and walk! They're a lovely shade of dark green.

So, all loungers, are you cringing at my disgrace???? Heck, I'm comfy and the only person who's gonna see me is Hemingway Jones, and I know that he happens to like my rhinestone encrusted, skull and heart hoody:D

If you want to see what I was wearing yesterday, you can check out my myspace page. Don't think I'm allowed to post the pics on here:D

Vintage Betty

Had a corporate cocktail event tonight. I wore a handcrafted handloomed cape, reproduction 1940's suit with high waisted pants, silk shirt with faux french cuffs and reproduction 1940's heels.

betty_031308a.JPG
betty_031308b.JPG

betty_031308c.JPG

betty_031308d.JPG
betty_031308e.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Vintage Betty

Marlowe P.

One of the Regulars
great looks ladies...

lyburnum said:
I wasn't that happy with todays outfit, but I was in a rush
dsc00125sm0.jpg

Lynburnum -I dig your your look, you have an Audrey Hepburn vibe goin'. But really all the ladies are looking great. Kudos to you.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Spinnin' out of the turn it's lyburnum in the lead..................

.........by a nose. ;)

There are just so many well dressed women around here. [huh]

lyburnum

Practically Family
My outfit for shopping today:

IMG_9951.jpg
IMG_9945.jpg

Marlowe, P: I always appreciate any comparisons with the lovely Audrey Hepburn :D She's become somewhat of a style icon to me - mostly because her physique was very similar to mine, so what suited her generally suits me.

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
Look, ma -- no outerwear! It's in the forties in Northeast Wisconsin today.

Jos. A. Bank SB 2B single vent glen plaid sportcoat (grey and black tones predominant)
Black gab cuffed trousers
Polo white button-down shirt
Kenneth Cole black tie with white cross-hatching (very thin silk)
Black silk pocket square, points up
Claiborne black leather dress belt, slightly wide, high gloss, bold rectangular silver buckle with cutouts
Swiss Army watch with black band (right wrist)
Polished stainless steel link bracelet (left wrist)
Armani Mania cologne
Jos. A. Bank black OTC socks with subtle pattern
AE Broadstreet black/white spectator wingtips (lots of positive comments on these as usual)
Vintage (1980s) Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses

Big Man

lyburnum said:
... I always appreciate any comparisons with the lovely Audrey Hepburn :D She's become somewhat of a style icon to me - mostly because her physique was very similar to mine, so what suited her generally suits me.

Audrey Hepburn could only wish to be as classy looking as you.

Bernard Newman

New in Town
Pink Dahlia, Lyburnum and Johanna: Very great and cute outfits, your pictures bright up my days:).
Mr. Rover and Dinerman: Fantastic as allways! I have to admit that you both became style icons for me:eusa_clap .
Me during the day:
850262.jpg

The jacket is from a suit that I purchased from Baron Kurtz.
Better view:
KindigFront.jpg

Hat is an Austrian 30's number. Shirt, tie and Fair Isle jumper are all current.
850268.jpg

Wide grey flannel trousers from H&M.

At the evening I changed for a vintage collegiate inspired look.
850273.jpg

Same trousers, but shoes were changed for a pair of charcoal converse lo-tops.

Cheers,
Bernhard

Daisy Buchanan

Pink Dahlia said:
Thanks Daisy. You should appreciate this outfit I wore today for the Gatsby Party:

l_95786425ff583ecf2b2d4438b4985d47.jpg

Close-up:
l_7eefa35d8ba1bf80e292d4a5424a1bff.jpg

Aw Pink, you look darling!! Perfect for the event, you must've turned a lot of heads, possibly a few broken necks!! I can't wait for the warmer weather, I've got some beautiful 20's outfits I'm just aching to wear. Oh, I just noticed, I have those shoes! Can't walk in em' though, they're far too high for me. Kudos to you for wearing them!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner