Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Claireg

One of the Regulars
ok guys, as a bit of an antidote to all those snowy pics, here am I at the beach today, thought it wasnt appropriate and a bit mean as you are all probably so cold, to show you my swimsuit pics, but here I am when the clouds came over....
2012047.jpg
[/IMG]

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Claireg said:
ok guys, as a bit of an antidote to all those snowy pics, here am I at the beach today, thought it wasnt appropriate and a bit mean as you are all probably so cold, to show you my swimsuit pics, but here I am when the clouds came over....
Lovely pic.. Funnily enough, I spotted the coastline and though.. "That looks like Wellington to me"..
I'm not proud of myself, as I live din Wellington for 11 years and love it to bits!!

Well done, Say hello to Fidels for me!

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
sproily said:

Oh my. Looking VERY sharp there, Sproily. If that's a double albert, what's on the other half of the chain? Vesta case? Fountain pen? Pocket-knife? Keys? I don't have a double albert (yet), but I keep a fountain pen on my watch-chain.

sproily

Practically Family
Thank you Shangas.

Yes it's a double albert and at the moment I keep a very small discreet led flashlight on the other end, so I can see the time at night also ;)

I'd love one of those protruding/extending fountain pens. They seem the perfect fit.

Panache

A-List Customer
kiltie said:
Brendon: Cool lapel pin! Always a fan of that particular littile touch. I have some little bagpipes on my lapel in this pic taken at a Christmas party last night:

DSCN2056.jpg

Kiltie,

Very nice! I like the bow tie with the argyll jacket.

Cheers

Jamie

draws

Practically Family
MarcusB said:
.......Every time I shave my face I seem to take 15 years off myself, so I'm going to grow a stubble and mostache as seen in the 2nd pic!.
I wish I could say that. The time is going to come when you'll look worse after you shave and you'll wish you hadn't.lol lol lol

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Felt very London "City" today: Vintage Hector Powe 1960s 3 piece suit, with fur felt fedora and Edwardian era Fox umbrella.

379902871.jpg

jonosdad

New in Town
Claireg said:
2012047.jpg
[/IMG]

You look fabulous! barefoot and walking along the coast. i hope you had someone special with you! thanks for the lovely summer reminder.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
worn to the California Pops Orchestra's "Family Christmas Special" concert. I am the CA Pops Liaison, and their Volunteer Coordinator. There was a conga line section during one of the songs, I was right after the Conductor! Then for a medley, my husband and I ballroom danced across the front of the audience seating and up and down the aisles; dancing foxtrot, waltz, vienesse waltz and even some polka!

Holiday green stretch velvet and organdy evening gown, worn with my husband's dancers print red cumberbund. Red jewel and pearl accessories, and a pipe cleaner & jinglebells bracelet. After 8 hours of wearing this dress, you can't tell that I had it pressed at the cleaners...
379914315.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Claireg said:
2012047.jpg
[/IMG]

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE UP HERE ANYMORE!!!!
And if you show us the swimsuit pics - I leave for NZ right now!:)

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chasseur said:
Felt very London "City" today: Vintage Hector Powe 1960s 3 piece suit, with fur felt fedora and Edwardian era Fox umbrella.

379902871.jpg

Handsome devil. Now I need (not want, but need) an Edwardian fox umbrella. Why do you people keep doing this to me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy