Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
The sky was very active the other day at my local beach, with lots of great views.
IDHatShop custom linen and leather cap.
IMG_3124.jpeg
IMG_3149.jpeg
IMG_3131.jpeg
IMG_3130.jpeg
IMG_8575.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I love that blue tweed; keep coming back to look at this cap. This is different than my one piece caps from Jonathan. Does he have a name for this style?

I believe it is a French cap style. When I ordered it I asked for a one piece cap.

This was done some time ago, but the USPS had it running circles in the south for 9-10 days before heading west. So it finally arrived today!

An 8/4 cap made from Carhart jacket denim. A great looking, rugged, wear anywhere work cap. I see this one getting a lot of wear. Super comfortable, too.

View attachment 276131 View attachment 276132 View attachment 276133 View attachment 276134 View attachment 276135

The Carhart denim cap is excellent. Rugged for sure, but very sharp.

Cheers, Eric -

...An 8/4 cap made from Carhart jacket denim. A great looking, rugged, wear anywhere work cap. I see this one getting a lot of wear. Super comfortable, too...
This begs the question--did you get another jacket of the same material and color so you'd have a matched set? :D

Sterkowski with a new jacket I picked up...
I really like that combination. A great classic casual look!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points