Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Errands in a Stetson cap. Really enjoying how lightweight it is. View attachment 353025

Great fabric pattern to your lightweight cap. Thanks for sharing.

Cordova blue linen cap at the Dr's office on this 94°F day.

I love seeing your blue lightweight cap. Sharp!

Only in the morning, as it's now 103°F here, this Well Dressed Head cap from 1800s overshot wool/linen is a great lid.

Dang 103'f! Be safe - keep the family safe. Glorious cap regardless of temps.

Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I have been enjoying my light weight wool flannel Fox Brothers cap this week.

i-9NnwNKM-M.jpg

i-XCLJhQ6-M.jpg

i-mRw8Q37-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It looks so soft and comfy

Thanks. Agreed.

Back when my waist was 29" I had a pair of tailored Fox Brothers creme wool slacks. Man they were summer hued and comfy for evening affairs. When I put them on I felt spiffy and classy. I have gown to a 32" as I have aged and no longer can wear those slacks. The cap will have to do.

I had to run to pick-up a package at the post office that required a signature. What a bother! The new straw cap was my easy grab for this dash.

i-vqLBts7-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Somertime and the living is easy. I have a new Cordova straw in the making, but this straw is really light, holds it's shape and is getting lots of head time.

Late afternoon 1/2 mile swim, then in the beach chair people watching.
View attachment 354283 View attachment 354284 View attachment 354285 View attachment 354286 View attachment 354287

Inspired by your "living is easy" post, I broke out the straw cap yesterday evening.

i-2b73gJ4-M.jpg

Earlier during the weekend I fell to my recent cap aquisitions.

i-9NnwNKM-M.jpg

i-vqLBts7-M.jpg

i-Q5zKnmG-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
When it is windy and/or a bit rainy a cloth cap works best. This Hat People cap has not been my go to cap, but after wearing it recently I like it more. It does not have a long or stiff bill, has a gros grain ribbon sweat band, and bit floppy linen hat body, and light cotton lining, with no snap down. It is growing on me.

IMG_7123.jpeg
IMG_7127.jpeg
IMG_7130.jpeg
IMG_7129.jpeg
IMG_7134.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I was wearing a Well Dressed Head Excalibur model when trimming under the evergreens and bushes. My neighbor stopped over and returned some glassware from last evenings get together. She said the cap was "sharp" and I was the best attired yard trimmer in our neighborhood. I took that as a compliment, even though I am confident that I was the only one doing yard work at this time of the morning.

i-CSp782c-M.jpg

Yes the caps crown is crooked on my head. I chose a cap as I was under the limbs and bushes cutting. It was inevitable it would get banged about. It did. Since I do not have any mirrors in my yard the pic is exactly as I wore it.

i-wCVvRHn-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto