Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Home on Friday after a long week. A straw cap was my headgear when I went on a walkabout on the property.

i-5XZbnkq-M.jpg

i-84cBGJx-M.jpg

Warm Sunday morning I am sport'n a linen cap on my morning escapades.

i-mdMVjLd-M.jpg
i-6qG7ZHm-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 442410View attachment 442411View attachment 442412
My first Cordova cap. Grey linen. I fell in love immediately. Eric @Short Balding Guy I don't know if you are a good influence or a bad influence, but your awesome parade of Cordova caps made me say I HAVE TO HAVE ONE.

WOW! Classy but casual! That bespoke linen cap is the Cat's Meow as showcased in your pics. The drape with the linen fabric is perfect, IMO. Is it gray linen and a 2 34 bim?

The taped seams and the tip liner are superb. I find them practical as I they help the interior of the cap from getting very soiled from my bald pate.

Man you have been posting some terrific pics of you being capped, hatted and of course with an enviable collection of bikes.

Cheers!

quikrick

Practically Family
WOW! Classy but casual! That bespoke linen cap is the Cat's Meow as showcased in your pics. The drape with the linen fabric is perfect, IMO. Is it gray linen and a 2 34 bim?

The taped seams and the tip liner are superb. I find them practical as I they help the interior of the cap from getting very soiled from my bald pate.

Man you have been posting some terrific pics of you being capped, hatted and of course with an enviable collection of bikes.

Cheers!
Thanks Eric!
Yes it’s gray linen, the brim is 2 1/2”