Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Home on Friday after a long week. A straw cap was my headgear when I went on a walkabout on the property.

i-5XZbnkq-M.jpg

i-84cBGJx-M.jpg

Warm Sunday morning I am sport'n a linen cap on my morning escapades.

i-mdMVjLd-M.jpg
i-6qG7ZHm-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 442410 View attachment 442411 View attachment 442412
My first Cordova cap. Grey linen. I fell in love immediately. Eric @Short Balding Guy I don't know if you are a good influence or a bad influence, but your awesome parade of Cordova caps made me say I HAVE TO HAVE ONE.

WOW! Classy but casual! That bespoke linen cap is the Cat's Meow as showcased in your pics. The drape with the linen fabric is perfect, IMO. Is it gray linen and a 2 34 bim?

The taped seams and the tip liner are superb. I find them practical as I they help the interior of the cap from getting very soiled from my bald pate.

Man you have been posting some terrific pics of you being capped, hatted and of course with an enviable collection of bikes.

Cheers!

quikrick

One Too Many
WOW! Classy but casual! That bespoke linen cap is the Cat's Meow as showcased in your pics. The drape with the linen fabric is perfect, IMO. Is it gray linen and a 2 34 bim?

The taped seams and the tip liner are superb. I find them practical as I they help the interior of the cap from getting very soiled from my bald pate.

Man you have been posting some terrific pics of you being capped, hatted and of course with an enviable collection of bikes.

Cheers!
Thanks Eric!
Yes it’s gray linen, the brim is 2 1/2”

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Kickin' it in Indy with John C. and Allen E. Son #1 came down with a case of appendicitis so an emergency trip to Riley Children's Hospital was in order. I guess surgery is one way of getting out of the first day(s) of school.
20220816_192540.jpg
20220816_192731.jpg

I know times are a bit rough with the economy and inflation, but I'm going to put in a plug and pass the cap and encourage anyone to donate to any children's hospital. These people do fantastic things every day for kids.

Kickin' it in Indy with John C. and Allen E. Son #1 came down with a case of appendicitis so an emergency trip to Riley Children's Hospital was in order. I guess surgery is one way of getting out of the first day(s) of school.
View attachment 445190 View attachment 445191

I know times are a bit rough with the economy and inflation, but I'm going to put in a plug and pass the cap and encourage anyone to donate to any children's hospital. These people do fantastic things every day for kids.
Boy you aren’t kidding. My son suffered though a majorly dislocated knee cap to get out of his last few weeks last year. I hope all went well with his surgery and a quick recovery

That sure is one fine old cap you got there, Jonathan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm