Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Wore the Cordova "Quiet Man" at the Harp and Bard today

go Giants

Richard; Great cap. The material and cut are dynamite for you. It has dimension and just enough drape. Love the cap. Man it is hard for me to not to pull the trigger and ask for a Richard like copy. The pattern and color would really coordinate with lots of attire.

Well done. wear it with pride. Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thank you guys, was a little reluctant to spend this much money on a cap but now realize it was worth every penny to buy the Cordova.It appears that this may be the last of the gun club fabric.So ask him now

Richard; I saw that Mr. Cordova has 2 "gun club fabrics." One darker than yours. Perhaps you need another? ;)

I agree that the custom cap makers have a price point above the standard faire. IMO, the price is worth every penny as they fit, wear and look is superior. I am a fedora wearer, but the caps get wear almost each day. What a world we live in to have the riches of having such special preveyors, like Mr. Cordova, available to us near mortals.

How do you like the one piece top? I vacillate between liking the many piece and the single piece caps almost every day. I believe I am settling into just liking the differences. As time goes I will be curious to see what attire you pair the cap with.

Again, love the cap sir! Best, Eric -

Monsivais

d325aba56d9d0329b0f10204cf72c90c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot