Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning folks. Yesterday I was sporting a Monsavias Cap. Unlined comfort in the summer.

i-fjXvDCz-M.jpg

i-Qt6tNnT-M.jpg

i-TxP7zW7-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
New Monsivais in a very thin wool. I really like these longer brimmed flat caps. No clue on why my pics are turning sideways on me but things must be looking up.

View attachment 122631

I really like the wool used for your cap. Excellent looking cap and shirt combo. The brim size has grown on me.

This morning I am wearing the un-lined cap again.

i-8bQj9jD-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
This morning the temps by the lake were 59'f. "59'f " as by the thermometer in the boathouse. It is not an accurate thermometer, but it gives an approximate. Whatever the temp it is a glorious cool start to a summer morning. I am taking advantage of the cool bug free temps to enjoy outside and my new Cordova cap.

i-Gq5x4xq-M.jpg

i-Bx2gTCN-M.jpg

Jonathan Cordova 's new cap is just a dynamite wool. Gray with blue specs that pop. The inside features a terrific sweat and liner. Love it! Within an hour the temps will be climbing and I will miss the opportunity to wear this cap. Love the new cap.

i-CvGxRLT-M.jpg

i-bZRT8PF-M.jpg

i-FF5w4sg-M.jpg

I will have to work on better pics as the white interior is hard to capture this morning. Guess that means that this cap requires much more head time!

i-D6dvd3v-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

RJR

This morning the temps by the lake were 59'f. "59'f " as by the thermometer in the boathouse. It is not an accurate thermometer, but it gives an approximate. Whatever the temp it is a glorious cool start to a summer morning. I am taking advantage of the cool bug free temps to enjoy outside and my new Cordova cap.

i-Gq5x4xq-M.jpg

i-Bx2gTCN-M.jpg

Jonathan Cordova 's new cap is just a dynamite wool. Gray with blue specs that pop. The inside features a terrific sweat and liner. Love it! Within an hour the temps will be climbing and I will miss the opportunity to wear this cap. Love the new cap.

i-CvGxRLT-M.jpg

i-bZRT8PF-M.jpg

i-FF5w4sg-M.jpg

I will have to work on better pics as the white interior is hard to capture this morning. Guess that means that this cap requires much more head time!

i-D6dvd3v-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Very unique fabric.

hatguy1

One Too Many
I'm new to this part of The Lounge. It's height of airshow season here and since we're still in the Independence Day spirit, I'd post a few pics.

"Doc" is a fully-restored-to-flying-condition B-29 Superfortress. And the Liberty Belle Foundation (on the ballcap I'm wearing) operates this flyable B-17 "Madris Maven." Both beautiful aeroplanes!
Doc tee.jpg Liberty Belle ballcap.jpg Doc at ICT 0 7-11-17 1 WA RS 2.jpg

Attachments

• Doc nose art 3 Yingling 7-11-17.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 279
  • 3-17 Madras Maiden 10 takeoff 7 taxi 4.jpg
    625.3 KB · Views: 309

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A newly acquired Stetson “Riley” lambskin ivy cap.
Very lightweight.

Looks sharp sir.

Beauty,Eric,I like the color and cut.

Thanks. I believe that Mr.Cordova has my fit dialed in.

That is a fine looking cap there, Eric! I like the light green (would make it ideal for me on St Patrick's Day!)
i-kWtdkhX-M.jpg

i-rdnzvr2-M.jpg

Thanks HG. The paler green does fit the March theme well. I like your air show caps. I hope you get a chance of a lifetime to fly in one of the historic air machines. Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana